Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimum of 9 Years on... :pass:.. for it to show up again....

Well in that case I say go for it not sure what's the best option but definetly save it. Problably what frank said hit her self and others give you options :headbang::pass::lildab: Tried repping you but you know :pighug::worship:

Mephisto Genetics Testers
Dosidelirium
Day 26

Screenshot_2024-05-25-11-07-56-185.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-25-11-08-12-942.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-25-11-08-22-033.jpg

Dosidelirium X Iced 'N' Baked
Day 27

Screenshot_2024-05-25-11-19-10-686.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-25-11-19-19-617.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-25-11-19-49-657.jpg

:worship:

Can’t beat that deal just gotta trim it told him anytime he just wants to grow them and give them to me I’ll take em :bighug: midnight marathon, Strawberry milk and cookies remix, and gamathon:woohoo1::bighug::pass:

View attachment 1684372View attachment 1684373View attachment 1684374

Working my way through Old school mango haze she's little Larry but the terps are amazing my buddy came in saying the house reeks of tropical fruits :cooldance::drool::headbang::lildab:

View attachment 1684375

at least ur sackz actually have sumthin in em.....besidez air..........................................but don't tell mark i said that :rolleyes2: ppp

I mean, aren’t all feminized seeds from a hermie? Just because you purposely induce the hermie via CS or STS, doesn’t change the fact that it’s a hermie.

Yes, it’s less than ideal, to have a plant that’s prone to hermie for no reason… but for these purposes… I say it’s fine. She’s not making seeds for sale… she’s just pollen chucking for personal use.

Now, if you’re trying to take it out to f4+, sure, probably want to look elsewhere.

If you’re trying the keep seed stock up, so you can pop fifty at a time…. Why not :shrug::pass:
Its the stability i believe! If u have to induce the hermie then the offspring should be stable too but if its an unexpected hermie thats randomly popping nanners then the offspring are likely to do the same!

Med program here in OH starting to stick it to folks prior to rec sales kicking in.This pic should make everyone here feel pretty good about putting in the time and effort in your garden. :headbang:
View attachment 1684376
I’m more curious as to what type of f-ing cuckoo bird sells it in 5.66g bags? :shrug::haha::crying:

1716651043566.gif

My no flip auto Bruce Banner at 145 days is finally ready enough to come down. Not soon enough since I have another no flip auto Dosi at 110 days that needs to go into the mini tent before it's waaaaaay to late. Looking forward to some new flavors.

20240525_070604.jpg

20240525_070821.jpg

20240525_070832.jpg

Yep, a bit too late on both girls. The Bruce hermmied and I found a few seeds floating around and found a tiny bit of BR. All in all, better than what I would have expected for this dumpster fire. I tried to put the Dosi into the small tent and had to super crop all of the cola branches. Its a, Whatever senerio at this point.

20240525_112930.jpg

At least its a little less cramped in the big tent so I tied down the Jonestown and the Rootbeer Float turned into a leggy beast. I still need to drop off 2 outdoor volunteers to free up a little room for the next round.

20240525_100321.jpg

Afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is doing well this Saturday. I had a quick question on drying and wanted to get someone else's take on it.

I have a room built in the garage that is the primary setup with the climate dialed in for temp and humidity. Due to space constraints I have to do both stages in this room(grow and dry). Since plants never finish all at the same time I was thinking of getting a small 16"x16"x48" to put in there specifically for drying. I'd run all my fresh air that goes into the room from the house HVAC through this tent so it should keep the temps down. I also have a humidifier I planned on putting in there to keep it the rh up.

I guess my question is, has anyone ever tried something like this and had success or is this going to be more of a headache and wreck my dry more than anything? Any thoughts are appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back