Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is doing well this Saturday. I had a quick question on drying and wanted to get someone else's take on it.

I have a room built in the garage that is the primary setup with the climate dialed in for temp and humidity. Due to space constraints I have to do both stages in this room(grow and dry). Since plants never finish all at the same time I was thinking of getting a small 16"x16"x48" to put in there specifically for drying. I'd run all my fresh air that goes into the room from the house HVAC through this tent so it should keep the temps down. I also have a humidifier I planned on putting in there to keep it the rh up.

I guess my question is, has anyone ever tried something like this and had success or is this going to be more of a headache and wreck my dry more than anything? Any thoughts are appreciated!

Yeah I believe you should be fine but if you have the funds look into a cannatrol unit bit pricey.. I'll have one eventually just can't afford ATM

Yeah I believe you should be fine but if you have the funds look into a cannatrol unit bit pricey.. I'll have one eventually just can't afford ATM
Ah yeah those are nice, maybe one day lol. Spent a lot already so the wife would not go for that one right now unfortunately.

But thanks man! I think I might go ahead and give it a try.

@Mossy thanks for the rep!

U could make it pretty quickly with where u live….just take a boatload of migrants from US to canada or vice versa and you’re golden! U could get 2 like @Frankthetank has with enough money leftover for a pretty nice boat upgrade! :devil: :eyebrows::crying:

Ah yeah those are nice, maybe one day lol. Spent a lot already so the wife would not go for that one right now unfortunately.

But thanks man! I think I might go ahead and give it a try.

@Mossy thanks for the rep!

Yup same here the tent will work I would just get the dry tent its own exhaust fan and controller. That's what do just set the controller to a low constant speed to keep air moving doesn't need to be noticeable movement just enough to exchange air :headbang:

U could make it pretty quickly with where u live….just take a boatload of migrants from US to canada or vice versa and you’re golden! U could get 2 like @Frankthetank has with enough money leftover for a pretty nice boat upgrade! :devil: :eyebrows::crying:

I like my freedom :pighug::nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:vibe: The Blueberry photo got replanted from the solo cup and outdoors to stay. One of my entrants in the AFN outdoor 2024 grow :shooty:
100_0206.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back