Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5661.jpeg

Bonus content, a little feline psychology. https://www.petmd.com/cat/behavior/cat-tail-language

Do you know that all the fresh air you get while fishing is supposed to make you sleep like a log....?.... :pighug:

It’s working slept like a baby

If you have a Hermie and want to make Feminised seed from it..do you ...

A- breed the Hermie to itself...

B- pollenate another Male to the Hermie female parts..

C- pollenate another Female with the Hermie pollen.....?.... Asking for a friend.......... :biggrin:

I've never tried it before... but I have a Hermie on that stressed out pot....and nothing else in danger...so I can Try........:pass:

How about d none of the above this is what T20 told me in private about a hermie I trashed. Whether it’s relevant or not I don’t know just food for thought

“From the looks of it trashing it might be a little extreme. Normally if they look like that I would recommend just plucking them they probably won't come back. Certainly isn't good breeding stock but it would make for good flower if you let it“

Doing well my friend…. Just finished a walk with The Dude….. getting ready to have some more coffee and dabs :headbang: How are you today? :pass:
Woke at 3:30, couldn't go back to sleep so got up and started the day early.

I need to trim up OSMH this morning cause it sounds like I got a few plants coming from a buddy. He grew them and harvested but just doesn’t have time to process/trim them and doesn’t want them to go to waste he doesn’t smoke just grows for the hobby. He called me yesterday and said you want it you can have it he was keeping a couple main colas and that was it just doesn’t have time for it. So I said hell yeah it won’t go to waste here :headbang: I also have a party today also gonna be a busy one it seems :lildab::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back