Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Once Smoked Pot.................

Tell us a story about some unusual event that happened while smoking weed. And odd place or with an unusual person, an interesting event that happened at the time.

Here's one that I'll share.

Had a cousin call me up and ask if I could take him to Montreal to catch a ship, an ice breaker, that was docked there. He had a shore leave and needed to get back ASAP. It was a Saturday, I had nothing better to do so I agreed. I packed him up and off we went. Took my brass waterpipe with us and we took a smoke break along the way, then stashed the pipe before we got to the border.

We got to his ship and my cousin offered to give me a tour. Hell yah! While touring the ship, he said hey, you've got to meet a friend of mine! He proceeded to introduce me to Leon Spinx! Anyone remember him? The boxer that took Mohamed Ali's title? Same guy! We talked a bit then Leon says: Hey, want to go up see the crow's nest? Hell yah! So we wander through the ship then climb up to the crow's nest. Leon breaks into that famous grin, reaches into his inside coat pocket and pulls out a fat joint! Don't know what was in it but i got so stoned I didn't even remember leaving the ship till I was half way home!

Saw my cousin last month for the first time in at least 20 years. first thing he says is: Remember when................

Tea Vicar......?....................
1624807363634.png

I Once Smoked Pot.................

Tell us a story about some unusual event that happened while smoking weed. And odd place or with an unusual person, an interesting event that happened at the time.

Here's one that I'll share.

Had a cousin call me up and ask if I could take him to Montreal to catch a ship, an ice breaker, that was docked there. He had a shore leave and needed to get back ASAP. It was a Saturday, I had nothing better to do so I agreed. I packed him up and off we went. Took my brass waterpipe with us and we took a smoke break along the way, then stashed the pipe before we got to the border.

We got to his ship and my cousin offered to give me a tour. Hell yah! While touring the ship, he said hey, you've got to meet a friend of mine! He proceeded to introduce me to Leon Spinx! Anyone remember him? The boxer that took Mohamed Ali's title? Same guy! We talked a bit then Leon says: Hey, want to go up see the crow's nest? Hell yah! So we wander through the ship then climb up to the crow's nest. Leon breaks into that famous grin, reaches into his inside coat pocket and pulls out a fat joint! Don't know what was in it but i got so stoned I didn't even remember leaving the ship till I was half way home!

Saw my cousin last month for the first time in at least 20 years. first thing he says is: Remember when................
So besides smoking joints with heavyweight champs and being our HLG guy, what do you do in the spare time hehehe
Annnnnnnnnddddd....
What’s in your tent?

Damn....I meant to say the other day when everyone was talking about the Tinnitus......I get vertigo and tinnitus...and these have been decent tablets.
They restore the oxygen to the ear..... :headbang: ....3 euros for 30 days supply....so cheap enough to give it a Try.....

1624809322448.png

Well......... I also grow veggies. And I'm learning leather craft.

In the tent. Well Under my DIY Diablo light, I've got a Green Poison XL Auto in a 30 gallon pot of organic soil, my mix. I wanted to grow a landrace
Mazar i Sharif. I had a 5 pack of regs so I started the all, in hopes of a female. Lanrace seeds are not always are reliable in sprouting as cultivated seed
3 sprouted in about 4 days. Nice healthy sprouts. The last two spouted at days 7 and 8. The last one i was sure it would die but she's suddenly took off! In fact I just transplanted her!
So in with the GP is a Mazar in a three gallon pot and in the corner by the door is another GP in a 3 gallon pot. MY other tent as off about 20 minutes have no living plants.......... I had 4 autos that didn't that I was sick of having them taking up space when I have other projects I want to get moving. So i went in and cut them down! I'll chop them up in a bit and go bury them in the raised beds in the grrenhouse.

This is what happens when I'm asked a question after smoking a bowl...... Linda Northern Lights auto. I've grown 8 NL from different breeders and this and the ones from Auto Seeds are my favorites.

I could just ramble on all day! I'll shut up.
So besides smoking joints with heavyweight champs and being our HLG guy, what do you do in the spare time hehehe
Annnnnnnnnddddd....
What’s in your tent?

Joe would be part 2 but to even get to that point they’d need 10 Republicans to vote for it in senate and they won’t cuz they are idiots! They don’t realize they’d get more support from canna consumers then they would from the people that would support them just for voting no cuz democrats put it on the floor! Totally dumb these days! Think the people running for those seats forgot it’s supposed to be public service! :nono:
nope, not how it works. all joe n co would need to do is ......do it. a little back ground.
Drug schedules were created when President Richard Nixon signed the Controlled Substances Act of 1970. The law immediately classified substances that were already regulated by federal law, and it authorized the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Food and Drug Administration to add, remove or reclassify new substances.
all he'd have to do is get dea n fda to take it off the list.

The facts are that humans sure as hell haven't caused global warming, but only a fool would say we haven't contributed to it.

Sometimes when I have something that puzzles me...I turn it on it's head....soooooo......what would they have done if it looked as if we were moving to a new Ice Age......?.............:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back