Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three, 4'x8' raised beds. One has Buttercup Squash, Butternut Squash and just a couple other stray plants i didn't have room for a sraggly Jalepeno, A tomato, 5 Royal Purple Beans.

Then I have Brandywine tomatoes, Beefsteak Tomaotoes, and a 1/2 bed of beets.

In the third I have Jalpeno peppers and Royal Purple beans

I have 4 cherry tomato plants. I'll get pics later. The beans and beets were only plant about 18 days ago, weather's been stupid this year lol!

Hohhh that sounds like a mini project on the go...
Popped landrace over there! choice... everyone seems to be loving the NL lately... I may have to give it a go again ... just over did it few years back .. vegetables huhhh I’m curious as to the setup.. what’s together, companion plants?

I have three, 4'x8' raised beds. One has Buttercup Squash, Butternut Squash and just a couple other stray plants i didn't have room for a sraggly Jalepeno, A tomato, 5 Royal Purple Beans.

Then I have Brandywine tomatoes, Beefsteak Tomaotoes, and a 1/2 bed of beets.

In the third I have Jalpeno peppers and Royal Purple beans

I have 4 cherry tomato plants. I'll get pics later. The beans and beets were only plant about 18 days ago, weather's been stupid this year lol!
Jesus!! How far apart you got all that?
You’ll have to take us on a digital tour sometime, trying to snag garden bed setup ideas for next season... I was way late for squashes, jalapeño also so I ripped em out and actually decided to try beets... any tips

And I got real baked and have now inoculated logs with shiitake and maiitake

OOoooOo look at the lean you got on that photo :crying:
Guess she straightens back up after the chops..

Some times you gotta stick to the ways of the old school... this is the way.
Just a lot of work lmao
Does the auto sort out around f5?

She's Super Cropped @mohawk warrior ..... :pass: ...all my big girls are coz they have to stay below the height of the patio wall.....

IMG_0276.JPG

See what I mean.....don't go waving over the patio wall..........:peek: .....all super cropped.....

Beets are easy. plant them 4" apart 8" between rows. The greens are awesome too! Use them in salad or cooked like spinach! The beds are 30 " apart so that my lady can get her walker in between .
My greenhouse is 8'x10'x8"

Jesus!! How far apart you got all that?
You’ll have to take us on a digital tour sometime, trying to snag garden bed setup ideas for next season... I was way late for squashes, jalapeño also so I ripped em out and actually decided to try beets... any tips

And I got real baked and have now inoculated logs with shiitake and maiitake

She's Super Cropped @mohawk warrior ..... :pass: ...all my big girls are coz they have to stay below the height of the patio wall.....

View attachment 1335789

See what I mean.....don't go waving over the patio wall..........:peek: .....all super cropped.....
Hmmm I may need to start chopping heads lol
I can’t believe the genius into this 2harvests one pot... I may give this a go next season.. but with some clones

Last edited:
Could you imagine if that ozone hole was responsible for turning 70’s shwag pot into what we have today:crying:

@Frank the Dank I know you said u double them up like with a dirty hoo.... lol but you ever ran 1 cob per plant and what was the yield
When I was running autocobs 1 per plant I still averaged 3-6oz per plant. I did add one more for 5 cobs in the 4x4 to help spread more light in the middle.

My last organic rainwater run looked like this in the 4x8
View attachment 1335699
So to transform from soil to water and it looking like this is a shocker for me...
View attachment 1335700But the 300L will smash my old hps set up in every area.. So things have aligned to attempt a real big un with some quality genetics and a Top class light is an opportunity I can't pass up... I have 7 Dutch passion Kerosene Krash to hone and dial in on thus side of the tent in the Dwc.... The other side will be quicker Autos in separate dwc pots when it all comes together.
:d5: :vibes:
hey bud ,really nice build that is, and looking forward to seeing what grows in there. Top job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back