Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could just ramble on all day! I'll shut up.

What you smoking @pop22 ....?...obviously Suits you.... :pass: ..
pain makes you mute....

BTW.....you got a Lot to be Proud of.....:toke:..you did Great.......:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Well......... I also grow veggies. And I'm learning leather craft.

In the tent. Well Under my DIY Diablo light, I've got a Green Poison XL Auto in a 30 gallon pot of organic soil, my mix. I wanted to grow a landrace
Mazar i Sharif. I had a 5 pack of regs so I started the all, in hopes of a female. Lanrace seeds are not always are reliable in sprouting as cultivated seed
3 sprouted in about 4 days. Nice healthy sprouts. The last two spouted at days 7 and 8. The last one i was sure it would die but she's suddenly took off! In fact I just transplanted her!
So in with the GP is a Mazar in a three gallon pot and in the corner by the door is another GP in a 3 gallon pot. MY other tent as off about 20 minutes have no living plants.......... I had 4 autos that didn't that I was sick of having them taking up space when I have other projects I want to get moving. So i went in and cut them down! I'll chop them up in a bit and go bury them in the raised beds in the grrenhouse.

This is what happens when I'm asked a question after smoking a bowl...... Linda Northern Lights auto. I've grown 8 NL from different breeders and this and the ones from Auto Seeds are my favorites.

I could just ramble on all day! I'll shut up.

Hohhh that sounds like a mini project on the go...
Popped landrace over there! choice... everyone seems to be loving the NL lately... I may have to give it a go again ... just over did it few years back .. vegetables huhhh I’m curious as to the setup.. what’s together, companion plants?

@mohawk warrior ..no Secrets on the mixed pots.

If I'm playing with f2 or f3 on mixed auto/photo crosses....you get both.

If I throw 10 seeds in a pot...5 should be males...5 females.
Best result for me is to get 1 or 2 photos and 3 or 4 autos.

By the time the autos reach sex...the photos are in stretch....

By the time you cut the autos out the photo is ready to take over the whole pot and fatten....

I've done loads like that......:biggrin:...I Forget most breeding is auto to auto now....I'm Old school......:crying:

Get ya jam on!

Got some dead leaves to trim out but veggies doin pretty good otherwise! Just need the mites
nope, not how it works. all joe n co would need to do is ......do it. a little back ground.
Drug schedules were created when President Richard Nixon signed the Controlled Substances Act of 1970. The law immediately classified substances that were already regulated by federal law, and it authorized the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Food and Drug Administration to add, remove or reclassify new substances.
all he'd have to do is get dea n fda to take it off the list.
Well I’d be screwed still til my legislators stop being ass clowns about it! Maybe being legal federally would be a push in that direction but not holding my breath! :cuss:

IMG_1160.JPG

@mohawk warrior ...you see the Autos on the left....see the difference in maturity to the girl on the right....the Autos finish when the photo (or FF) wants to fill out.....Pot Share.....Cuddle Up...

Also...on the multi pots....I pull any real stragglers....coz they are the buggers that normally turn sneaky male........ :biggrin: ...I just Found one an hour ago when I cut out the non auto on the other pot.......:headbang:

Last edited:
Got some dead leaves to trim out but veggies doin pretty good otherwise! Just need the mites

Well I’d be screwed still til my legislators stop being ass clowns about it! Maybe being legal federally would be a push in that direction but not holding my breath! :cuss:
not sure where your at, but most states that have or had it illegal mimicked federal law we in the states should be good unless states try to make it illegal......then they'll have a shit load of lawsuits and learn quick it isn't worth it.

View attachment 1335776

@mohawk warrior ...you see the Autos on the left....see the difference in maturity to the girl on the right....the Autos finish when the photo (or FF) wants to fill out.....Pot Share.....Cuddle Up...

Also...on the multi pots....I pull any real stragglers....coz they are the buggers that normally turn sneaky male........ :biggrin: ...I just Found one an hour ago when I cut out the non auto on the other pot.......:headbang:
OOoooOo look at the lean you got on that photo :crying:
Guess she straightens back up after the chops..

Some times you gotta stick to the ways of the old school... this is the way.
Just a lot of work lmao
Does the auto sort out around f5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back