Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine if that ozone hole was responsible for turning 70’s shwag pot into what we have today:crying:

@Frank the Dank I know you said u double them up like with a dirty hoo.... lol but you ever ran 1 cob per plant and what was the yield
Yes, with reflectors they do just fine with one light per plant….a bunch of us have done it that way with great results. What size is your tent by the way?

I
A9D62B3A8D95A52E93542AE25CD576BFB56302A2

THE CATS
FROM THE SHOP!

I didn't forget to shut the bay door to the shop this morning!:biggrin::funny::funny:

Yes, with reflectors they do just fine with one light per plant….a bunch of us have done it that way with great results. What size is your tent by the way?
4ft x8ft lmao I would’ve got a smaller one if I knew my cousins did their shopping (jacked my hps/mh setup)

4ft x8ft lmao I would’ve got a smaller one if I knew my cousins did their shopping (jacked my hps/mh setup)
If it has a divider, put that up….otherwise oh well lol. The way I look at a 4x4 space is in 4, 2x2 quadrants. One plant per quad with a cob above it. That should do great with proper light distance, with reflectors. In my experience, 4 cobs with reflectors, or 5 without per 4x4. The extra lights I add are a different spectrum for flower, and are less strong…. I ran for years with one cob per plant. Had some great yields over that time….strain selection and pot size will be the things to consider…..

If it has a divider, put that up….otherwise oh well lol. The way I look at a 4x4 space is in 4, 2x2 quadrants. One plant per quad with a cob above it. That should do great with proper light distance, with reflectors. In my experience, 4 cobs with reflectors, or 5 without per 4x4. The extra lights I add are a different spectrum for flower, and are less strong…. I ran for years with one cob per plant. Had some great yields over that time….strain selection and pot size will be the things to consider…..
No division but I guess I can use a curtain lmao... may just use 2 and 2 and start new ones on the side or take the tent ones outside to finish... oh man.. decisions,decisions

No division but I guess I can use a curtain lmao... may just use 2 and 2 and start new ones on the side or take the tent ones outside to finish... oh man.. decisions,decisions
I'm kinda stuck inside till sleepy joe and co. take it off the fed schedule......hope they do it for the mid terms

Gots a few old dead leaves to trim out today but cucumbers and tomatillos doing good! Well 1 of the 2 tomatillo plants being more of a pain cuz I can’t get to it any more to give it a good spraying to kill of them damn mites! May take some cuttings from the good 1 and then chop the other down! :shrug:

Gots a few old dead leaves to trim out today but cucumbers and tomatillos doing good! Well 1 of the 2 tomatillo plants being more of a pain cuz I can’t get to it any more to give it a good spraying to kill of them damn mites! May take some cuttings from the good 1 and then chop the other down! :shrug:

Tomatillos... what’s this
I imagine Homer Simpson and the tommacco plants lol
I'm kinda stuck inside till sleepy joe and co. take it off the fed schedule......hope they do it for the mid terms
Oh man that’s some sour grapes... does it look like they going to or would it be faster to move states like a lot of people did

@Master_gRoshi you gonna rock the Dutch passion genetics also??

Joe would be part 2 but to even get to that point they’d need 10 Republicans to vote for it in senate and they won’t cuz they are idiots! They don’t realize they’d get more support from canna consumers then they would from the people that would support them just for voting no cuz democrats put it on the floor! Totally dumb these days! Think the people running for those seats forgot it’s supposed to be public service! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back