Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh @Mossy this is a hard one lmao oh boy look at all those toys!!
Rusty what genetics are you playing with under the new panel? Are we going DP like @THE BEAR
Lmao kids bugging just read it again so we got 2 for 2 on DP my dudes!!!

F1 vigor?

That gelato is great I tried it couple years ago when it wasn’t known...
Delicious

@DutchPassionTony lookin good on the lineup this year...
And last year and the year before...
I love you guys lmao
My last organic rainwater run looked like this in the 4x8
IMG_20210519_084031.jpg

So to transform from soil to water and it looking like this is a shocker for me...
IMG_20210620_134902.jpg
But the 300L will smash my old hps set up in every area.. So things have aligned to attempt a real big un with some quality genetics and a Top class light is an opportunity I can't pass up... I have 7 Dutch passion Kerosene Krash to hone and dial in on thus side of the tent in the Dwc.... The other side will be quicker Autos in separate dwc pots when it all comes together.
:d5: :vibes:

You know...something that makes me Think....in the 1800's the earth had a much higher CO2 level...
we sorted that out...
but now..to enhance plant gowth...we add it back In......... :pass:

If CO2 is added for enhanced plant growth....does that not mean that current levels are too low for Optimal growth.....and that could affect the growth of all plants on earth...?......:shrug:
It does, it has and it will so in the future.

I've always thought that ONE of biggest reason the Earth goes thru glacial cycles the last several 100s of million years was when the North and South American continents drifted together and extended close to Antarctica. Cycles is the key word in that statement. This changed the ebb and flow of the energy received from the sun around the equatorial area between the north and south hemispheres.
The Earth has had several glaciations in the past, some whole earth, but they were caused by disasters of some sort.......evolution of complicated life and massive volcanic activity are just two examples. I've never seen a scientist come out and say this outright, but it's in the background.

The facts are that humans sure as hell haven't caused global warming, but only a fool would say we haven't contributed to it. It sure would be nice if scientits would stick to pure science and stay out of politics. Those that do play to politics are NOT scientists, but only research money hungry bastards and are a disgrace to the scientific community.

View attachment 1335699
So to transform from soil to water and it looking like this is a shocker for me...
View attachment 1335700But the 300L will smash my old hps set up in every area.. So things have aligned to attempt a real big un with some quality genetics and a Top class light is an opportunity I can't pass up... I have 7 Dutch passion Kerosene Krash to hone and dial in on thus side of the tent in the Dwc.... The other side will be quicker Autos in separate dwc pots when it all comes together.
Hohohohho baby!!!
Now that will be a site to watch... toss the link up for everyone to see so they can stop by and show some love!
Indoor rainwater.. just beautiful
Soil to dwc big jump, get some quality meters and ask the forum lmao

Now I keep seeing kerosene krash
What is this? Some sorts of a diesel cross? Somebody break this down for me

:hothot: :d5:
Hohohohho baby!!!
Now that will be a site to watch... toss the link up for everyone to see so they can stop by and show some love!
Indoor rainwater.. just beautiful
Soil to dwc big jump, get some quality meters and ask the forum lmao

Now I keep seeing kerosene krash
What is this? Some sorts of a diesel cross? Somebody break this down for me
Kerosene Krash and glueBerry auto I believe... Xl 12 week rough guide, may go longer and very strong

:hothot: :d5:
Kerosene Krash and glueBerry auto I believe... Xl 12 week rough guide, may go longer and very strong
Lol so ...... we don’t know? Lmao
Glueberry sounds like gorilla glue/blueberry

Oh boy the missus just gave me shit for not starting new seeds lmao... don’t have the heart to tell her we can’t do perpetual...

Christ I may need to shut it down soon because of bills the mould has seriously put me in a financial predicament

Last edited:
It does, it has and it will so in the future.

I've always thought that ONE of biggest reason the Earth goes thru glacial cycles the last several 100s of million years was when the North and South American continents drifted together and extended close to Antarctica. Cycles is the key word in that statement. This changed the ebb and flow of the energy received from the sun around the equatorial area between the north and south hemispheres.
The Earth has had several glaciations in the past, some whole earth, but they were caused by disasters of some sort.......evolution of complicated life and massive volcanic activity are just two examples. I've never seen a scientist come out and say this outright, but it's in the background.

The facts are that humans sure as hell haven't caused global warming, but only a fool would say we haven't contributed to it. It sure would be nice if scientits would stick to pure science and stay out of politics. Those that do play to politics are NOT scientists, but only research money hungry bastards and are a disgrace to the scientific community.
yeah, I'm not listening to any more of their shyte till they tell me what happened to the ice age they predicted in the 70's and the hole in the ozone that was gonna irradiate us all.

yeah, I'm not listening to any more of their shyte till they tell me what happened to the ice age they predicted in the 70's and the hole in the ozone that was gonna irradiate us all.
Could you imagine if that ozone hole was responsible for turning 70’s shwag pot into what we have today:crying:

@Frank the Dank I know you said u double them up like with a dirty hoo.... lol but you ever ran 1 cob per plant and what was the yield

Could you imagine if that ozone hole was responsible for turning 70’s shwag pot into what we have today:crying:

@Frank the Dank I know you said u double them up like with a dirty hoo.... lol but you ever ran 1 cob per plant and what was the yield
radiation is supposed to be a contributing factor to mutations so maybe.......

radiation is supposed to be a contributing factor to mutations so maybe.......
:pass:
Definitely caught the drift...
But I do believe it was the introduction of colchicine that did it...
Good ol gout medicine

Well better get the kettle going...
Place is dead whenever I show up.. hmmmm

View attachment 1335699
View attachment 1335700But the 300L will smash my old hps set up in every area.. So things have aligned to attempt a real big un with some quality genetics and a Top class light is an opportunity I can't pass up... I have 7 Dutch passion Kerosene Krash to hone and dial in on thus side of the tent in the Dwc.... The other side will be quicker Autos in separate dwc pots when it all comes together.
Buzzing for ya mate, your setups gona be a growers wet dream :smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back