Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Missed cake......?...............:pie:..Chocolate cake.......?...........:grump:

Gluten free chocolate is very delicate to get out the tin...if I Think it is going to stick....I cool it..then freeze it.....it comes out whole..... :headbang:
I will have to keep the freezing trick in mind. Maybe a quick visit to the freezer to cool the tin down lower than ambient would help

:crying: He's maybe trying to get them to leave home......:crying:

You ever tied working with Stoners @Green Hornet .....................?...........:eyebrows:..that's the vid we use in the staff room to break the tension when we are trying to Organise them up......:pass: ....

Ugh...tell me about it.......:doh:...I gave up the drink in lock down...and put weight on....coz I replaced it with a 10 pm chocolate/cake habit......:crisps:
Better then a 10am cake habit! :bighug:

I will have to keep the freezing trick in mind. Maybe a quick visit to the freezer to cool the tin down lower than ambient would help

Freezes all the particles together... :headbang: ....and when it is a frozen puck ...you can just pop it out whole....

Freezes all the particles together... :headbang: ....and when it is a frozen puck ...you can just pop it out whole....

When I do the chocolate gluten free one...I have two silicone molds.
I cool the cake...stick it in the freezer.
Mix a frozen bitter fruits and gelatine jelly.
Stick the jelly in the same/empty cake mold when it is set...(so they are all the same size)..and stick that in the freezer.
Assemble the 3 layers with the jelly in the middle.
Cut into portions while still frozen.
Just defrost it when you need it.
Eat it semi-frozen....the chocolate cake defrosts first...and the fruits jelly still has a bit cold frozen Bite to it..............Yum............................

Gawd...I Want one....Now........:pie:

You and all the rest us @WildBill ..........:pass:...it shut me up for an hour.

I still Miss my old girl...sigh...
Gotta take the good with the bad...............how else would ya know when things were/are good?

I also smiled and chuckled far more than tearing up. It was a win and I'm all for wins...........no matter how small.
After all, life is full of small pleasures. I try to take pleasure in them all...................That includes chuckling at myself when I pull a little "stoner".

:crying: He's maybe trying to get them to leave home......:crying:

You ever tied working with Stoners @Green Hornet .....................?...........:eyebrows:..that's the vid we use in the staff room to break the tension when we are trying to Organise them up......:pass: ....

Ugh...tell me about it.......:doh:...I gave up the drink in lock down...and put weight on....coz I replaced it with a 10 pm chocolate/cake habit......:crisps:
This is my missus right lately.
Off the hooch and on the pot n chocolate..
She still eat nothing but healthy shtuff
Sorry last one 1987 start of the rave seen in the uk b4 they passed the criminal justice bill

And this always made me come up on my disco biscuits

Frankie knuckles!!! Holy shit!!! @The Elvis knows about that guy!!
Bangers!!!
When I do the chocolate gluten free one...I have two silicone molds.
I cool the cake...stick it in the freezer.
Mix a frozen bitter fruits and gelatine jelly.
Stick the jelly in the same/empty cake mold when it is set...(so they are all the same size)..and stick that in the freezer.
Assemble the 3 layers with the jelly in the middle.
Cut into portions while still frozen.
Just defrost it when you need it.
Eat it semi-frozen....the chocolate cake defrosts first...and the fruits jelly still has a bit cold frozen Bite to it..............Yum............................

Gawd...I Want one....Now........:pie:
Mmmm cake...

Just got back from shopping... think I seen a sign saying masks are mandatory aug.29 so that may be the new normal from now on... great

I see a ladder in me near future :woohoo:
cherry tree.jpg

This is my missus right lately.
Off the hooch and on the pot n chocolate..
She still eat nothing but healthy shtuff

Frankie knuckles!!! Holy shit!!! @The Elvis knows about that guy!!
Bangers!!!

Mmmm cake...

Just got back from shopping... think I seen a sign saying masks are mandatory aug.29 so that may be the new normal from now on... great
Hey could be worse u could be here in Texas surrounded by a whole bunch of maskless anti-vaxers breathing on u! :cuss::finger:

Need to rock 1 of these to go to Walmart!
1624720859396.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back