Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a ladder in me near future :woohoo:
View attachment 1335427
Choice one, I’d top it keeping it short and bushy then you’ll be able to run netting around to keep birds out

Cherry trees at me old place were a mess after awhile... Philippine neighbors showed me that tip

Hey could be worse u could be here in Texas surrounded by a whole bunch of maskless anti-vaxers breathing on u! :cuss::finger:

Need to rock 1 of these to go to Walmart!
View attachment 1335431
Did you hear about the micro-chips in the vaccines...
Heheheh

Some sort of rice dish that got whipped up almost Spanish rice minus a couple ingredients
image.jpg

Last edited:
Choice one, I’d top it keeping it short and bushy then you’ll be able to run netting around to keep birds out

I did want to top it. Wifee likes to let things just grow however they grow, so that discussion is ongoing ...

I don't like netting as birds get hung up in it... and we don't mind sharing with the birds. :pass:

I did want to top it. Wifee likes to let things just grow however they grow, so that discussion is ongoing ...

I don't like netting as birds get hung up in it... and we don't mind sharing with the birds. :pass:
I did too but I promise you they will fuck it up lol I’m pretty sure that’s how the farmers do it...
Apple trees also the cut them down every so many years and plant right in the trunks
Oh that’s not the worst of the idiots by a long shot! Apparently u can get stuck to your refrigerator from becoming a human magnet or even stream FREE wifi thru your vaccination site! :crying:
Wow... just wow...

QUOTE="Fermented_Fruitz, post: 2450120, member: 47454"]​
Hey could be worse u could be here in Texas surrounded by a whole bunch of maskless anti-vaxers breathing on u! :cuss::finger:

Need to rock 1 of these to go to Walmart!
View attachment 1335431
[/QUOTE]
You're young! You should laugh at covid!

TELL THAT MEAN OL' COVID
WHAT YOU REALLY
THINK OF IT!
IMG_8454.jpg

Ohhhhh I remember what my grandfather taught me when we had birds messing around making nests and such...
Take string and cds... blank ones or w/e
And hang them up all over the tree branches... like ornaments different lengths w/e

Ohhhhh I remember what my grandfather taught me when we had birds messing around making nests and such...
Take string and cds... blank ones or w/e
And hang them up all over the tree branches...

Yep, we had a box of cd's just for that, but we can't find the box??? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back