Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Chihuahua/Manchester was a character. They called him the "deer type" cross At times, when he knew I was around, he seemed to gain immense unsubstantiated courage.
We were at one of our more primitive deer leases, so we brought our little travel trailer early during bird season to have it there for deer season.
I had let the little fugger outside and went to read s book for a bit. Rusty started barking and then. yip yip yip. I get up and go outside and see him playin' bullfighter with this big ass bull. He'd run around and bark at the bull and when the bull turned towards him, he's run off yipping. As soon as this little stinker saw me coming out of the trailer, He got BRAVE!
He spun around the bull and latched on the bull's "low-hanging fruit"!:biggrin::funny:

I was dying laughing with the bull swinging in circles with my dog hanging on for dear life. I realize this bull could hurt my dog. For as much silly crap he would do, he was actually pretty damn smart and minded me almost flawlessly. I started training him the moment I got him when he could ride in my shirt pocket.
I hollered at my dog to stop and run. He climbed on top of the cement cistern( he loved swimming and cooling off in it) and looked down on the bull...........teasing the bull. I just picked up an old small cedar fence post and threw it at the bull and he ran off......I knew he was a big puss so I really wasn't worried, but I had my escape route in mind.
Once the bull left, he came down, sat in front of me panting and waging that tail 90per! He looked at me with that well known expression that said to me, "Damn! That was fun! What's next?"
He sure was a good dog and not one of those little psychotic nutjobs that most dogs with Chihuahua blood. He was lost when I joined the Navy. His other favorite person, my GrandMa, had just passed, so he couldn't go visit her. He finally settled with Dad and adopted him as his pack leader.
I was due for leave and planned to go home. The little shit was over 13yrs old and Mom told me he may not make it for my leave. Mom kept telling him I was gonna be back soon. I made it home before he passed. As always, it was like I never left and in his mind. We had three good days. That was all he had left in him. I put him in a little bed beside my bed to make him happy. That last morning I knew it was his last with the way he looked up at me when I woke up. I took him outside and sat him under the peach tree in his bed. Mom brought me out some coffee and a egg and bacon sammich. He saw me eating and weakly wagged his tail. He LOVED bacon, so I gave him a tiny bit covered in egg. He was content and just sat there as I ate. I stroked his little head and he closed his little eyes and he was gone in a minute or so.
It was a fitting end for a best buddy.

Good memories!
Don’t make grown men cry. So sad when we lose our pets.

Choice..
What’s the mag source of choice for plants?
Or just misting the hubby :crying:

Magnesium cholride for humans...it is faster acting than epsom salts...but @JM says be very careful in the garden coz it is strong...and can lead up to a build up of salts....I Think...... :coffee: ....when I have had a mag bath.....I use it on the garden.......:watering:...mainly the citrus..they seem to need a lot....:biggrin:...

What happened to the little section that would tell me who was online currently...
making targets harder...

On the other hand .. the misses has just stated she’d like a hydroponic garden...
Hohhhhh hohhh baby!!! I wonder if @Marshydro has any plug and play things for this

1624716002749.png

Still there near the med section @mohawk warrior ...... :headbang: .....

Nelly Nugs
Thanks for the rep! I can't lie, I got a bit teary-eyed during that recount. Little fugger was a true dedicated friend.

You and all the rest us @WildBill ..........:pass:...it shut me up for an hour.

I still Miss my old girl...sigh...

One more old banger I’m digging out my old records now

It was a dark chocolate bundt cake with vanilla royal icing. I made it for my dad a few years ago for Father's Day. I am very proud of that one, it popped out of the pan without any breaking or sticking.

Thanks for the drool!

I Missed cake......?...............:pie:..Chocolate cake.......?...........:grump:

Gluten free chocolate is very delicate to get out the tin...if I Think it is going to stick....I cool it..then freeze it.....it comes out whole..... :headbang:

So dinafem is gone???
My gosh devastating... I better hang on to the remo chemo and try to auto it

Up to now @mohawk warrior ...:pass:...we haven't had an update for a while.

I Thought it was a question of not Tipping the Mayor....but it looks more like a political shift from the last elections.

Still got our Fingers Crossed for them...:headbang:..until we hear otherwise.

Well, I found out where the Dad is taking the kittens. Seems the little fugger took them to the shop when I had the bay door cracked. Gotta call 'em to breakfast, make sure all are out and close the damn door!
Little bastard!:grrr1:

:crying: He's maybe trying to get them to leave home......:crying:

Tough job

You ever tied working with Stoners @Green Hornet .....................?...........:eyebrows:..that's the vid we use in the staff room to break the tension when we are trying to Organise them up......:pass: ....

My sweet tooth exploded when I stopped drinking

Ugh...tell me about it.......:doh:...I gave up the drink in lock down...and put weight on....coz I replaced it with a 10 pm chocolate/cake habit......:crisps:

Sorry last one 1987 start of the rave seen in the uk b4 they passed the criminal justice bill

And this always made me come up on my disco biscuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back