Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... bro.... what in the F***K is that doughnut....
Drools
It was a dark chocolate bundt cake with vanilla royal icing. I made it for my dad a few years ago for Father's Day. I am very proud of that one, it popped out of the pan without any breaking or sticking.

Thanks for the drool!

It was a dark chocolate bundt cake with vanilla royal icing. I made it for my dad a few years ago for Father's Day. I am very proud of that one, it popped out of the pan without any breaking or sticking.

Thanks for the drool!
No problem...
Ya would’ve got a lil rep smack if u clicked the like button :funny:

Too late now... and what exactly is bundt cake?? Like coffee cake?

So dinafem is gone???
My gosh devastating... I better hang on to the remo chemo and try to auto it

Well, I found out where the Dad is taking the kittens. Seems the little fugger took them to the shop when I had the bay door cracked. Gotta call 'em to breakfast, make sure all are out and close the damn door!
Little bastard!:grrr1:

No problem...
Ya would’ve got a lil rep smack if u clicked the like button :funny:

Too late now... and what exactly is bundt cake?? Like coffee cake?

So dinafem is gone???
My gosh devastating... I better hang on to the remo chemo and try to auto it
A bundt cake is basically a big cake donut except it's delicious. I really got into the great british bake off show a couple/few years ago.

Are you in the US? There is a chain store "Anything Bundt Cake". They have some great options. They have mini ones, I suggest a variety pack.

My sweet tooth exploded when I stopped drinking

Hohhhh old skool dance tings mon...
Glow sticks and fur clothes
Dee dee dee daadaa

There’s a dnb version of this from some English chap.. I think it was MC convention 6 or something I dunno... still can’t find it.. feckin white labels!!!

Shut up n dance 1989 original 20 pound to get in

A bundt cake is basically a big cake donut except it's delicious. I really got into the great british bake off show a couple/few years ago.

Are you in the US? There is a chain store "Anything Bundt Cake". They have some great options. They have mini ones, I suggest a variety pack.

My sweet tooth exploded when I stopped drinking
Nah but next time I’ll look for it.. but there crazy doughnut shops all over also... hmmmm
Been eyeing “voodoo doughnuts “

Oh frank
It’s terrible... a nightmare massive raid and such.. oh boy

@Nelly Nugs whoa!!!!
Bangers! 20 quid mate lol digging deep in the crate for that
Ah man…. That sucks! Now I need to find someone to give this last dinafem gorilla glue seed to so they can repro it ….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back