Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bust out the 8 tracks :smoking:
On a real note... I hear cassette tapes are on the rise again

Ah man…. That sucks! Now I need to find someone to give this last dinafem gorilla glue seed to so they can repro it ….
What would an acceptable male be for that??

I did want to top it. Wifee likes to let things just grow however they grow, so that discussion is ongoing ...

I don't like netting as birds get hung up in it... and we don't mind sharing with the birds. :pass:
grandparents had that same argument.......and I was always told to climb any tree(acres of them) except grandma's cherry tree...but when grandpa gives you a hunnert to climb it and "break" those 3 top branches...it's worth the switchin from grandma.

grandparents had that same argument.......and I was always told to climb any tree(acres of them) except grandma's cherry tree...but when grandpa gives you a hunnert to climb it and "break" those 3 top branches...it's worth the switchin from grandma.

Hmmm,,, the next windstorm... :d5:

Tip... cut off bottom of celery and place in water for a couple days
image.jpg

Bam now ya got to figure out how to grow it
This is actually what made the missus want to do hydroponic garden tent

Tip... cut off bottom of celery and place in water for a couple days
View attachment 1335450
Bam now ya got to figure out how to grow it
This is actually what made the missus want to do hydroponic garden tent
So what’s the plan? You gonna do a dwc setup or something like that?

So what’s the plan? You gonna do a dwc setup or something like that?
Something... she wants fresh veg throughout winter...
So gotta figure something out to have a little variety going...
Any and all suggestions/tips are welcomed
Depending on how this goes and if I can snag another tent setup... (but the mold bill is gonna put me in poorhouse ) I may start a thread lmao maybe have beans up one side, cucumber up the back lol jungle tent

Good Morfnoevight All! EO Went the farm market this morning.

Happy Caturday!

Even the cat is surprised by that moronic statement by someone that runs our country WTF!

surprised cat (1).gif

On the other hand .. the misses has just stated she’d like a hydroponic garden...
Hohhhhh hohhh baby!!! I wonder if @Marshydro has any plug and play things for this
Take a look at FloraFlex they have several possibilities,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back