Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the plus rep @Hazy ...:bighug:....orgy pots with more in........:biggrin:....I've got a 40ltr pot with about 20 in........

IMG_1141.JPG

Hobbsey showed them on social media and they Think I'm mental....:crying:..they've never heard of orgy pots.....1 auto per pot is the Rule....

Morning Mossy . 1 hour to go till work starts . I tell ya this little Aussie is getting worn out , Due to COVID a lot more people are holidaying up my way and I am now helping maintenance out too . We are booked out for the next 3 months . Gona be a long haul . :thumbsup:

Cheers for the plus rep @Hazy ...:bighug:....orgy pots with more in........:biggrin:....I've got a 40ltr pot with about 20 in........

View attachment 1335067

Hobbsey showed them on social media and they Think I'm mental....:crying:..they've never heard of orgy pots.....1 auto per pot is the Rule....
As you well know, I like a little scissor sister action in my pots :crying::naughtystep:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.
@Mossy I have not tried it with bamboo but I have controlled the spread of other invasive species with rock salt. Since the patch of bamboo is nearly impossible to kill you may decide to keep it but contain it from getting bigger. Bamboo has so many uses it it can be an asset. Eat it when it is young. It makes great plant stakes, And you can make furniture and all manor of stuff out of it. Dig a small ditch a couple of feet around the patch and apply rock salt liberally in the trench and water it in. This will render the soil sterile for a long time and stop the spread of the bamboo (I think) it worked for mint and horseradish on my farm. Flood the soil deeply several times to flush the salt when ever you want to regain the soil. After a flood or torrential rains you may need to reapply the salt. I just looked it up salt will slow it down for sure. Here is a mechanical method that is more work but more soil friendly.

Morning Mossy . 1 hour to go till work starts . I tell ya this little Aussie is getting worn out , Due to COVID a lot more people are holidaying up my way and I am now helping maintenance out too . We are booked out for the next 3 months . Gona be a long haul . :thumbsup:

You can't do hard work at work...then at home in the garden @hecno ...bits start wearing out....... :pighug: ...you have to have balance...

Even Tufty boys......

As you well know, I like a little scissor sister action in my pots :crying::naughtystep:

Behave yourself.......:bighug:...or I'll set your Dad on you.........:crying:

Guess what I had for dinner.....kebab meat...all the salad...garlic mayo...chilli.........can you get them in Cali......?

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.
@Mossy I have not tried it with bamboo but I have controlled the spread of other invasive species with rock salt. Since the patch of bamboo is nearly impossible to kill you may decide to keep it but contain it from getting bigger. Bamboo has so many uses it it can be an asset. Eat it when it is young. It makes great plant stakes, And you can make furniture and all manor of stuff out of it. Dig a small ditch a couple of feet around the patch and apply rock salt liberally in the trench and water it in. This will render the soil sterile for a long time and stop the spread of the bamboo (I think) it worked for mint and horseradish on my farm. Flood the soil deeply several times to flush the salt when ever you want to regain the soil. After a flood or torrential rains you may need to reapply the salt. I just looked it up salt will slow it down for sure. Here is a mechanical method that is more work but more soil friendly.

Cheers @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:...I'll get a read.....tonight...in an hour...I have an appointment with a voddy coke.......:cheersmate:

Anybody heard of a strain called " Wishing Star"? Got a freebie batch in my Old Sage Seed order, haven't been able to find any info on it.

View attachment 1335067

I put 2 in same earthbox and bottom part of the plants grew into each other and wound up skimpy as hell! Why I left them hoping to squeeze some extra size into them 1st! :cooldance:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Think lack of airflow etc made them mega wimpy in comparison to top 2/3 of plant! We’ll see if they plump up some or I’ll be making giant batch of coconut oil and tincture from it! :thumbsup:
:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back