Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
had both mine ages ago,, was first on the list and the other half

Yeah..in the UK I would have been on the shielding list....so I would have got it.....but I swear I Think Spain has run out of vaccine.

Hubby is older and he has had both of his.
They were going great guns..very efficient....then full stop.

I saw in the news our region got another half a million more doses....maybe next week huh...?...:pass:

On the 26th we are supposed to go maskless....they can chuff off until I've had both shots...:biggrin:

Evening @hairyman ...it was after 6am this morning afore I got to sleep......:coffee2:...I just had the wide awake insomnia.
I tried 4 or 5 time to sleep......but I couldn't get a Tired on......:shrug:
must have been going around. I was up late also

have you found any way to kill them off....?
Yes, cut at ground level, water often and cut all new shoots as soon as you see them…..by blocking photosynthesis and continuing to water the plant will eventually use up all energy stores and the roots will die. Takes as long as two years.:pass:

TFFT.....I Thought it might have been for You...........:crying:...I Thought you were Brave........:pighug:
Haha nope I don’t eat fish! U could taste this if u eat them things but I don’t! Not a fan! :smoking:

IMG_1136.JPG

Hunt the 1ltr bottle...........:biggrin:..that's the 10 autos in a 20ltr pot...(5 Gallon)...

IMG_1129.JPG

On the left 15 Autos in a 20 ltr pot........they are certainly giving me the frames...if I have the skills to fatten them up......:watering:

Yes, cut at ground level, water often and cut all new shoots as soon as you see them…..by blocking photosynthesis and continuing to water the plant will eventually use up all energy stores and the roots will die. Takes as long as two years.:pass:

Cheers @Frank the Dank :headbang:..they are a nightmare.
I asked @JM if there was anything I could Nuke them with...but there isn't.......:grump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back