Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya she told me not to long ago it was a drunk driver, him and the wife... horrible news...
Lucky you got those beans!! He was gonna send me a stepside care package before I had to go m.i.a.
That guy had some monsters in those tents
Oh yea, he was one hell of a grower! He gave me a little care package one time when I was between harvests…..some of the best weed I’ve smoked:pass:that accident happened only about a mile or so from my old house.

Ooh....I've never seen that before @Fermented_Fruitz ........:biggrin:..what do you use it for....?
It has N/P in it but it makes boatloads of available amino acids that the plants supposed to enjoy and also all the oils and stuff in it helps keep microbe populations fed and multiplying! My 1st batch so haven’t used it before but for the knf schedule I’m doing next run it’s 1 of just 6 amendments! It’s only used every other week tho vs every week for the rest!

What you got planned for the weekend @Frank the Dank ...?
Just hanging out with the pup, probably make some chicken soup at some point. I’ve been working on my backyard trying to get cleaned up and ready to landscape. Currently trying to eradicate a small bamboo forest. What about you?:pass:

Just hanging out with the pup, probably make some chicken soup at some point. I’ve been working on my backyard trying to get cleaned up and ready to landscape. Currently trying to eradicate a small bamboo forest. What about you?:pass:

Aw gawd....bamboo.....we have reeds here...very similar...resistant to all known treatments.... :pass: ..have you found any way to kill them off....?

Shopping and nothing much else here......I ain't be jabbed yet.....so I'm not venturing far until I am......:pass:

Here’s my 1st attempt with making homemade fish amino acids (FAA) from salmon + a smidge of pineapple added after 1st month to speed it up! :headbang:

Nice oily goodness and just about done! Gonna add a tad more sugar to break down the last bit of lil pieces of fish!
:frog:

home made fish mix for plants?,,hell i cant see the missus letting me try this lol she moans when i have a jar of bannanas and sugar going :biggrin:
edit saw the other post phew is for the plants:biggrin:
evening @Mossy saw you was posting into the early hours ,,,i need me ZZzzzzz now i getting older

It has N/P in it but it makes boatloads of available amino acids that the plants supposed to enjoy and also all the oils and stuff in it helps keep microbe populations fed and multiplying! My 1st batch so haven’t used it before but for the knf schedule I’m doing next run it’s 1 of just 6 amendments! It’s only used every other week tho vs every week for the rest!

TFFT.....I Thought it might have been for You...........:crying:...I Thought you were Brave........:pighug:

home made fish mix for plants?,,hell i cant see the missus letting me try this lol she moans when i have a jar and sugar going :biggrin:

evening @Mossy saw you was posting into the early hours ,,,i need me ZZzzzzz now i getting older

Evening @hairyman ...it was after 6am this morning afore I got to sleep......:coffee2:...I just had the wide awake insomnia.
I tried 4 or 5 time to sleep......but I couldn't get a Tired on......:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back