Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i normally use canes and a spare cup but even then they can be a bitch to keep in place but it keep them the same height as my other tops View attachment 1334949View attachment 1334950
:crying:
This is THE BEST (trump voice)
I’m talking solo cups so good but not from China lmao
This is clever

... solo cup to the pent house, going up

Seat belt is clutch whoa whoa whoa...
How’d you do the video? Oh man we got site upgrades

Last edited:
It's a Canna coffee and vaping a baby nugg of Sour Stomper kinda morning! :doh:
Gotta try and lasso this stupid pain
lpc_544gb_cowboy_lasso_miva.gif

I’ll bee the millennium hawk lmao fastest ship in galaxy
How’d you keep them from falling over @St. Tom .. I’m thinking about building like a solo cup holster outta wood
I may go buy some solos and get this back up
View attachment 1334947

And now a garden picture
View attachment 1334948
Fun fact Friday...
We’re on the strawberry moon
Put some river rocks in bottom of a wide mouth mason jar! Solo cup fits right into the top! My only solo cup grow I cut 2L bottles in half and filled with river rocks and set a cup down inside it to hold it steady! Then set solo cup with plant inside that solo cup! I saw mason jar trick after the fact! :thumbsup:

Here’s my 1st attempt with making homemade fish amino acids (FAA) from salmon + a smidge of pineapple added after 1st month to speed it up! :headbang:

Nice oily goodness and just about done! Gonna add a tad more sugar to break down the last bit of lil pieces of fish!
:frog:

OMG! I just saw this! Such sad news! Didn't know Muddy well but I knew Stepside! I still have a whole can full of Bugler rolling papers he sent me, along with a little something I could sprout.....
And his outdoor MOB plants WOooooooooo!

They are and will be missed!

Nope.......:pass:....I've hardly seen him in months.

Next...?

Actually...no levity...did you know that Stepside died....Muddy too.......?

@Mossy did stepside die in a car accident by chance? I read about it in the paper, and the associated picture looked like him, but was never positive (also the truck looked like his)
Ya she told me not to long ago it was a drunk driver, him and the wife... horrible news...
Lucky you got those beans!! He was gonna send me a stepside care package before I had to go m.i.a.
That guy had some monsters in those tents

Here’s my 1st attempt with making homemade fish amino acids (FAA) from salmon + a smidge of pineapple added after 1st month to speed it up! :headbang:

Nice oily goodness and just about done! Gonna add a tad more sugar to break down the last bit of lil pieces of fish!
:frog:

Ooh....I've never seen that before @Fermented_Fruitz ........:biggrin:..what do you use it for....?

OMG! I just saw this! Such sad news! Didn't know Muddy well but I knew Stepside! I still have a whole can full of Bugler rolling papers he sent me, along with a little something I could sprout.....
And his outdoor MOB plants WOooooooooo!

They are and will be missed!

@Mossy did stepside die in a car accident by chance? I read about it in the paper, and the associated picture looked like him, but was never positive (also the truck looked like his)

Yup....unfortunately......:pass:..Bless them both....wiped out by a drunk driver.

Absent Friends....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back