Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Mossy . 1 hour to go till work starts . I tell ya this little Aussie is getting worn out , Due to COVID a lot more people are holidaying up my way and I am now helping maintenance out too . We are booked out for the next 3 months . Gona be a long haul . :thumbsup:
Keep an eye peeled for the secret maintenance hide a ways. From a maintenance guy that is in Don't give a ef about work mode :cheers:

1624655419437.gif

Last night wifee took me to a beach to watch the full moon rise... well.. where we went was in a cove so didn't see the moonrise, but sure saw a beautiful sunset! Crazee weather here.. supposed to get up to 40C in the next few days.. think @Jraven is catching this heat as well
IMG_0308.jpg

So then we started home and pulled into French Creek Marina to see if we could see the moon...
IMG_0309.jpg

Happy weekend AFN family :pass:

Welp the mould man came...
Got me a 2000$ problem fix but I’ll also need to renovate the bathroom... and tear out some finished basement ...fahhhhhhhk!!!!

Anyone got some weed to care package? I’m in the poor house for awhile ahhhh boy

This damn ad popped up while playing me some golf online on my phone! :rofl:
6837335C-28DA-459F-A175-A2F00FD226DC.jpeg
C20627F8-7946-46ED-B600-F6395E2F33A3.png

You know they gotta be whack tho when they using damn blurple lights in their advertising pictures!:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back