Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp the mould man came...
Got me a 2000$ problem fix but I’ll also need to renovate the bathroom... and tear out some finished basement ...fahhhhhhhk!!!!

Anyone got some weed to care package? I’m in the poor house for awhile ahhhh boy
:dammit: Ah shit! Better to find it before it makes you sick. It is still an ah shit.

ok kidz, u've got 5 dayz to give 25 more pagez, so....c'mon & make me proud of all u lil yapperz :smoking: ppp

badbitch.gif

Happy Caturday............been shopping....bacon and mushroom sani in me hand.....and coffee.......:coffee:...bliss...

View attachment 1335347

Happy Caturday............been shopping....bacon and mushroom sani in me hand.....and coffee.......:coffee:...bliss...

Sounds like a plan, bacon here I come:pighug: had 2 coffees with a joint of zkittllers cake can’t get to bacon to far

Sounds like a plan, bacon here I come:pighug: had 2 coffees with a joint of zkittllers cake can’t get to bacon to far

Happy Caturday @Nelly Nugs ....if hubby goes shopping he needs a bacon sani as a Reward for going...... :crying: .....

I get me reward by cooking two bacon sanis.....:chef:...so you'd Think.......:doh:

:crying::crying::crying:

ok kidz, u've got 5 dayz to give 25 more pagez, so....c'mon & make me proud of all u lil yapperz :smoking: ppp

I believe in us 420!!! We Can Do It!!!!

... And this is how !

.. With Motivation!!! ^_^

Happy Satur..... ugh .... Caturday Live Stoners!
(And Mossy!)
:pighug:

:bighug::bighug:

I believe in us 420!!! We Can Do It!!!!

... And this is how !

.. With Motivation!!! ^_^

Happy Satur..... ugh .... Caturday Live Stoners!
(And Mossy!)
:pighug:

:bighug::bighug:

Happy Caturday @blue ....blame the mad cat woman of AFN ...cough..cough @420Forever ....... :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back