Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personnel experience with gummies and smoking works well Bro. I just can't over medicate either because it causes neck tension sometimes
I dunno if I can make gummies without them becoming a mess. I've made chocolates and just coca butter. I snuck up on my dosage of coca butter in my morning and afternoon canna coffee. If I need more, a quick vape, dab or smoke to top it off. CBD oil in reserve to chill if needed.

I dunno if I can make gummies without them becoming a mess. I've made chocolates and just coca butter. I snuck up on my dosage of coca butter in my morning and afternoon canna coffee. If I need more, a quick vape, dab or smoke to top it off. CBD oil in reserve to chill if needed.
I remember seeing your chocolates. Looked way too tasty I love it. Over medicating would do me in

Did someone say gummies????
8AA949E0-109E-4184-B68B-11F45C5ECD2E.jpeg

Whochoo calling a nanner......?....:eyebrows:

What if the insect in question is a 40 a day smoker all ready ? Am guessing am f ed then ? :crying:

:crying:

Nicotine is the active bug killing part. In tobacco's natural form, ground up finely or fermented, it's not really that bad of a product to use.

Nicotine sulfate is a far different story!

I was put off making me own tobacco after reading all the chemicals and fanning about you have to do to it....then our farm help saw it....he said...no...no chemical crap....
Cut it down....hang it somewhere dark and draughty...and use as you need it....Worked a Treat.....
SIL had a shot and named it straight away as Old Holburn....:headbang: ...leaves good for making joint wraps...

People have lost sight of the fact tobacco started off as medicine.... :pass: ...it is full of the same alkaloids as cannabis....and morphine..and coke..and even methadone....Alkaloids.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back