Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya it’s been raining a bunch and humid now this shyite...

Well I wouldn’t use fingers but it scraped off

I am not fudging around with my baby so I’ve got an expert coming in.. this’ll be anywhere from 500-10000+.... pray for me:crying:

White mold will eat organic material... oh boy
If it was a little I’d just do it myself but oh man.... puta dehumidifier down there and it’s just chugging water outta the air...
Damn tent and plants are all there so I’m thinking I may deconstruct all that shyit and hid it in the yard... or just leav it there for the inspection but I imagine they’ll wanna get at it right away..

Bummer...sorry to hear it.....:doh:

I wear this quite often! It says a lot.
When I saw this hat at the VA Hospital, I had to buy one for my friend.
OIP.UNHSDNQsWv9zSwDamrvkNwHaKW

They kicked me out in 74 for being medicated. How times change :smoking:

They kicked me out in 74 for being medicated. How times change :smoking:
They kick you out and leave ya high n dry? Did ya loose you pension and such? That’s horrible

So how does this club tiers work?

They kick you out and leave ya high n dry? Did ya loose you pension and such? That’s horrible

I think once you’ve done grow n show for seeds u can move into product testing how it’s supposed to work normally!

umm, that'z kind of a good ques anymore...:rofl: :rolleyes2: we're currently workin in the back on reviziting the tiering system to find out who'z who, what'z what, etc etc, but it def won't be happenin overnite, lol :doh: loosely speaking, the way it used to be, all level 1 cultivatorz were/are eligible for seed testing only...level 2 was/is a step up for thingz like nutrientz, soilz, etc...and don't quote me, but i think level 3 was for the more uppity itemz like lightz.....long story short, the more testing u do, the higher in rank u go....however, admittedly, this hazn't exactly been monitored for a while, due to covid & all, so plz give us a bit of time to work some thingz out & we'll update when we can ;) ppp

I wasn't in even a year.. it was all for the best .. I don't mind the military industrial complex labelling me "undesirable" on me discharge. There was a bit more to it than just the medicating. Tearing me uniform off in the CO's office didn't go over too hot, nor the little vacation I took after that :rofl:

Me lottery number was 56, so I failed the physical twice for being underweight. It pissed me off that mainly POC and the poor were the main guys getting drafted. That was bs in me eyes. And the "war" was a proxy war between the USSR and the USA on foreign lands of the local indigenous people which I didn't take to either.

So after I flunked two physicals and had a 1Y deferment, I gained a bit of weight and inlisted. I got promoted out of basic, and they tried to send me to Bravo 10 training in North Carolina or somewhere, which went totally against what the recruiting sgt said. So we had a bit of disagreement over all that, and they didn't like a hippy heart and brain with short hair around. They gave me the option of a special court martial or an undesirable discharge. That was the easiest choice i've made in me life.

They stuck me in a barracks with guys cycling back from Nam until I was discharged, and there were kegs in the lockers, bags of weed, hash.. no officers would come in that barracks. :rofl:
I did get to go see Cheech and Chong at Monterey College though :jointman:

seedstockers2.png
:peace:

I think once you’ve done grow n show for seeds u can move into product testing how it’s supposed to work normally!
Oh slick... me done beans before
umm, that'z kind of a good ques anymore...:rofl: :rolleyes2: we're currently workin in the back on reviziting the tiering system to find out who'z who, what'z what, etc etc, but it def won't be happenin overnite, lol :doh: loosely speaking, the way it used to be, all level 1 cultivatorz were/are eligible for seed testing only...level 2 was/is a step up for thingz like nutrientz, soilz, etc...and don't quote me, but i think level 3 was for the more uppity itemz like lightz.....long story short, the more testing u do, the higher in rank u go....however, admittedly, this hazn't exactly been monitored for a while, due to covid & all, so plz give us a bit of time to work some thingz out & we'll update when we can ;) ppp
(greases palms and wheels...)

fuggedaboutit

2 styles of salmon tonight
image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back