Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing your chocolates. Looked way too tasty I love it. Over medicating would do me in
Both batches were great. With the last batch of coca butter I made, it would potent as hell with one stick to that batch size. I just shave off a little off the stick for my coffee. Get ya some good CBD oil for in case you over medicate.

IMG_20210623_124028_715.jpg

She had me up on a ladder to spray some damn bag worms that got on her pecan tree with that heavy ass sprayer.............prolly around 9yrs old. Dad wanted to "Hair spray blowtorch" 'em, but GrandMa wouldn't let him. I think she might have added some peppers too. The fog in the air made my eyes water and burn a little.
The worms sure had a reaction!:funny::funny::funny:
FB_IMG_1618086845870.jpg

Has that just appeared @mohawk warrior ...it looks more like filler to me.... :pass:
Ya it’s been raining a bunch and humid now this shyite...
Does that come off on your fingers if you touch it?
Well I wouldn’t use fingers but it scraped off

I am not fudging around with my baby so I’ve got an expert coming in.. this’ll be anywhere from 500-10000+.... pray for me:crying:

White mold will eat organic material... oh boy
If it was a little I’d just do it myself but oh man.... puta dehumidifier down there and it’s just chugging water outta the air...
Damn tent and plants are all there so I’m thinking I may deconstruct all that shyit and hid it in the yard... or just leav it there for the inspection but I imagine they’ll wanna get at it right away..

Ya it’s been raining a bunch and humid now this shyite...

Well I wouldn’t use fingers but it scraped off

I am not fudging around with my baby so I’ve got an expert coming in.. this’ll be anywhere from 500-10000+.... pray for me:crying:

White mold will eat organic material... oh boy
If it was a little I’d just do it myself but oh man.... puta dehumidifier down there and it’s just chugging water outta the air...
Damn tent and plants are all there so I’m thinking I may deconstruct all that shyit and hid it in the yard... or just leav it there for the inspection but I imagine they’ll wanna get at it right away..
Good luck buddy, hope it’s its an easy job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back