Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the rep @Green Hornet :pass: ..are you using Ambers for pain relief too....?
I'm thinking I need to let one girl to go quite amber and mature more. She would be used only for edibles.

My question would be, which would be a more efficient use for top quality results with what I have to work with?

1. Dry the girl normally, dry trim, decarb in my Ardent FX and then infuse in coca butter.
2. Wet trim just to buds with sugar leaves, fresh freeze, dry ice hash, squish hash, decarb rosin and then infuse.

I've just whipped a garlic one and a carb tea....... :headbang: ..black treacle..brown sugar...ginger and aloe vera........
I use garlic chilli dish soap milk molasses and some fag stump juice I think it's the the famaldamide or Arsenic one of the other 1000s of really healthy chems in fags thats the key :crying: too small doses to do harm to the subject plants or us far higher doses from smoking the things I would imagine
Edit none of that goes near anything I smoke btw

Last edited:
:cheers:
I will save the seeds and try to grow them in a journal here. Both the Dom and the SLH have been grown in my threads here.
The answer may be more complicated then my noggin is ready for. :smiley1:

I'm thinking I need to let one girl to go quite amber and mature more. She would be used only for edibles.

My question would be, which would be a more efficient use for top quality results with what I have to work with?

1. Dry the girl normally, dry trim, decarb in my Ardent FX and then infuse in coca butter.
2. Wet trim just to buds with sugar leaves, fresh freeze, dry ice hash, squish hash, decarb rosin and then infuse.
My personnel experience with gummies and smoking works well Bro. I just can't over medicate either because it causes neck tension sometimes

I use garlic chilli dish soap milk molasses and some fag stump juice I think it's the the famaldamide or Arsenic one of the other 1000s of really healthy chems in fags thats the key :crying: too small doses to do harm to the subject plants or us far higher doses from smoking the things I would imagine
Edit none of that goes near anything I smoke btw
Nicotine is the active bug killing part. In tobacco's natural form, ground up finely or fermented, it's not really that bad of a product to use.

Nicotine sulfate is a far different story!

Nicotine is the active bug killing part. In tobacco's natural form, ground up finely or fermented, it's not really that bad of a product to use.

Nicotine sulfate is a far different story!
What if the insect in question is a 40 a day smoker all ready ? Am guessing am f ed then ? :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back