Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ...sound like you have a lot of running around to do today....... :pass: ..I Hope you get a good Reward when you are finished....

Yeah @automan2 ...ambers Hit the spot that prescription pills can't Touch.
I've had nothing prescription that even touched the neck/shoulder spasms associated with nerve damage like the ambers do....:headbang:
Can't agree any stronger with all that. Finding I was allergic to morphine based drugs after a 1976 surgery, I only had herbal remedies available...and very little else......mostly cannabis but it was hard to find marijuana with those medicinal properties.

"Good" weed was always my go- to especially after ms hit in '06....and is the only thing I use now for those damn spasms...and your type amber for the RA pain.
Last year I bought macro equip to better target harvest times I desire but now have got too damn clumsy to operate it!

I'm not really worried much. No one comes on the property and no LE helicopters............no water or electric meter readers and deliveries are to the front door with the gate only open then............all road frontage is pipe fence with big pipe gate entrance and big chain.

It will give me a chance to see what some of my new seeds look like and what I want to make seeds with. And just see how the new light performs. It was pretty early when I put them outside, but hopefully the tight node spacing was just an early part of that grow stage and not because of the light spectrum. I need to explore that part fully.

I have Dr Zymes to start a preventative bug program and I might make me a nice little garlic ferment.............where's my old fence row garlic when ya need it? A very potent garlic. I need to call the Doc I sold it to and ask if I can grab some samples!
"Gate it or they will investigate it"

Inoo ravished the buggers I've smoked me self past it now :pass: I'll whip a batch of the secret sauce up weekend and have some fun wiping civilization's out

I've just whipped a garlic one and a carb tea....... :headbang: ..black treacle..brown sugar...ginger and aloe vera........

Zup guys?

Hi aQueen ^_^

*waves*
giphy.gif

Can't agree any stronger with all that. Finding I was allergic to morphine based drugs after a 1976 surgery, I only had herbal remedies available...and very little else......mostly cannabis but it was hard to find marijuana with those medicinal properties.

"Good" weed was always my go- to especially after ms hit in '06....and is the only thing I use now for those damn spasms...and your type amber for the RA pain.
Last year I bought macro equip to better target harvest times I desire but now have got too damn clumsy to operate it!

You might be better with a jewellers loupe @WildBill ..... :headbang: ....you'll see enough on that for harvest...
After hand stripping this season...I Think I could predict harvest point on Touch alone.....different Tac on the finger tips.....

Yup......and thrown away the keys!

Somehow I survived all the "dangerous" things back then! :funny:

Me Too..............:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back