Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....canna chores finally done till drying ' s done... gotta start prepping the avalanche for possible trade in on car wife can get into. She was complaining the fan on porch wasn't blowing good enough, got a 30 inch steel shop fan that blows shyte off the table on low...then a dump run this afternoon. ...busy, busy, busy.

Once smelled..Never forgotten.......:crying:...nothing smell quite like shite as fermented garlic........

Caterpillars fling themselves off the plants when they get sprayed..it is Funny......:biggrin:...I Imagine they screaming aw fluck...whazzzat.........:crying:
She had me up on a ladder to spray some damn bag worms that got on her pecan tree with that heavy ass sprayer.............prolly around 9yrs old. Dad wanted to "Hair spray blowtorch" 'em, but GrandMa wouldn't let him. I think she might have added some peppers too. The fog in the air made my eyes water and burn a little.
The worms sure had a reaction!:funny::funny::funny:

Morning kittens....canna chores finally done till drying ' s done... gotta start prepping the avalanche for possible trade in on car wife can get into. She was complaining the fan on porch wasn't blowing good enough, got a 30 inch steel shop fan that blows shyte off the table on low...then a dump run this afternoon. ...busy, busy, busy.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ...sound like you have a lot of running around to do today....... :pass: ..I Hope you get a good Reward when you are finished....

Mornin' yall from our cool yet sunny south. Yep, been slow here...ya know new shit happens. @Mossy lovin' your amber shots....that syuff works wonders.

Yeah @automan2 ...ambers Hit the spot that prescription pills can't Touch.
I've had nothing prescription that even touched the neck/shoulder spasms associated with nerve damage like the ambers do....:headbang:

She had me up on a ladder to spray some damn bag worms that got on her pecan tree with that heavy ass sprayer.............prolly around 9yrs old. Dad wanted to "Hair spray blowtorch" 'em, but GrandMa wouldn't let him. I think she might have added some peppers too. The fog in the air made my eyes water and burn a little.
The worms sure had a reaction!:funny::funny::funny:

:crying: Yeah...lot add chillies in too.......that would be Bad.......:crying:...I Think you'd get prosecuted for doing that to a kid now.....:crying:
Cruel and unusual punishment.....

Morning THC .. I'm good thanks!!

:bighug:

All those dirty bugs!!! :cuss:
Inoo ravished the buggers I've smoked me self past it now :pass: I'll whip a batch of the secret sauce up weekend and have some fun wiping civilization's out

Starting to get some flowers out the knock together beds.
20210624_083406.jpg
20210624_083406.jpg

Afternoon @TheHappyClique .....I can't get Stoned today... @blue is doing a psych evaluation on me in the staff room........:doc3:
I'm Scurred to be high........

There is a school of Thought that says add tender stuff like nastynurtiums to your garden as an Early Warning system.....:headbang:

If you See them on the Nasties you know the rest of your garden is under threat...

I've got an outbreak of green caterpillars......:doh:...I found one on the plant I cut down....

I don't Think it was in Bud ....just sitting around.

Probably cabbage whites....I saw a heard of them on the outside field last week......

View attachment 1334497
Thanks mos they were from a group pot thats over potted IAH but I can't bring me self or couldn't to cull any of them I've thined the pot out and I'll get the spray out weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back