Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your going down ,go with a bang :thumbsup:

everything with out a cup on aint canna i aint that silly:crying:

View attachment 1334505
I'm not really worried much. No one comes on the property and no LE helicopters............no water or electric meter readers and deliveries are to the front door with the gate only open then............all road frontage is pipe fence with big pipe gate entrance and big chain.
They Look Happy and Healthy to me @WildBill ... :headbang: ..my vote start 4 more.........
It will give me a chance to see what some of my new seeds look like and what I want to make seeds with. And just see how the new light performs. It was pretty early when I put them outside, but hopefully the tight node spacing was just an early part of that grow stage and not because of the light spectrum. I need to explore that part fully.

I have Dr Zymes to start a preventative bug program and I might make me a nice little garlic ferment.............where's my old fence row garlic when ya need it? A very potent garlic. I need to call the Doc I sold it to and ask if I can grab some samples!

on your head son :biggrin:
IMG_20210624_124223.jpg

@St. Tom will like this one

I'm not really worried much. No one comes on the property and no LE helicopters............no water or electric meter readers and deliveries are to the front door with the gate only open then............all road frontage is pipe fence with big pipe gate entrance and big chain.

It will give me a chance to see what some of my new seeds look like and what I want to make seeds with. And just see how the new light performs. It was pretty early when I put them outside, but hopefully the tight node spacing was just an early part of that grow stage and not because of the light spectrum. I need to explore that part fully.

I have Dr Zymes to start a preventative bug program and I might make me a nice little garlic ferment.............where's my old fence row garlic when ya need it? A very potent garlic. I need to call the Doc I sold it to and ask if I can grab some samples!

Yup. @WildBill ..after seeing the caterpillars I Think I need a garlic ferment done...... :headbang: ...

Microscope........:headbang:...I can lose Days down a scope......:biggrin:...I Think it is the most Interesting part of the plant......

nice,,i need to get one of those some day

Is that a covid mask or a muzzle......?

:biggrin: tiz a muzzle ,they havent gone that far yet,,,i did read russia is vaccinating cats and dogs ,now if that coz they got lots of sputnics spare or/and they trying to recoup money from the population i aint sure,,, very little cause for alarm from rest of world apart from the mink population in holland ,but again they say after killing 5 million that they over reacted :shrug:

Yup. @WildBill ..after seeing the caterpillars I Think I need a garlic ferment done...... :headbang: ...
I didn't know that's what GrandMa was doing and I really didn't later. I only realized what she was doing after starting growing canna. I do remember how pungent it was ! Grandma would dig 'em, shake 'em and chop 'em up........no washing. She would also press some apples for the juice to add to the ferment. She would only use new crop apples. Seems back then, you could get new crop apples with no wax or coating on it. She'd make in the fall for use next spring. Dad got her an old antique fire extinguisher, just junk back then, and fitted it with a nozzle. She almost never sprayed the plants themselves, only on severe outbreaks. She sprayed weekly around the plants. I guess this was to keep her benny bugs happy.

I got my first scope at Lidl...they used to get them in right after New Year for the kids going back to school..... :headbang: ....
I got the last one from Amazon...but they are more expensive..:pass:...but saying that...they are a fantastic piece of kit....
Also found them cheaper on ToysRUs...online shop.

They did the same with the mink here.....up in the North of Spain.

I was Watching the pets....coz I've seen stories of dogs..cats..and big cats catching it......if they can pass it back to humans I Thought they might come after the pets.....:nono:...

I didn't know that's what GrandMa was doing and I really didn't later. I only realized what she was doing after starting growing canna. I do remember how pungent it was ! Grandma would dig 'em, shake 'em and chop 'em up........no washing. She would also press some apples for the juice to add to the ferment. She would only use new crop apples. Seems back then, you could get new crop apples with no wax or coating on it. She'd make in the fall for use next spring. Dad got her an old antique fire extinguisher, just junk back then, and fitted it with a nozzle. She almost never sprayed the plants themselves, only on severe outbreaks. She sprayed weekly around the plants. I guess this was to keep her benny bugs happy.

Once smelled..Never forgotten.......:crying:...nothing smell quite like shite as fermented garlic........

Caterpillars fling themselves off the plants when they get sprayed..it is Funny......:biggrin:...I Imagine they screaming aw fluck...whazzzat.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back