Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @TheHappyClique ...:pass:..sharing one.

@mohawk warrior View attachment 1334474.....Highly recommended.
We had to treat all the walls after the flood and it just cut through it and we've had no return....:headbang:

Great on bathroom tiles too...if you get any damp patches......
Morning your catness hope your high :thumbsup: :pass: I'll share one it's been a ruff one the poor garden has took a turn with this damp warm weather rats have found a food source now so I've lost yet more veg and the bugs have decided to get in on anything struggling alot of pulling and sulking this morning :shrug: this poor chap has been over run
IMG_20210624_105038.jpg

Morning your catness hope your high :thumbsup:

Afternoon @TheHappyClique .....I can't get Stoned today... @blue is doing a psych evaluation on me in the staff room........:doc3:
I'm Scurred to be high........

Morning your catness hope your high :thumbsup: :pass: I'll share one it's been a ruff one the poor garden has took a turn with this damp warm weather rats have found a food source now so I've lost yet more veg and the bugs have decided to get in on anything struggling alot of pulling and sulking this morning :shrug: this poor chap has been over run View attachment 1334482

There is a school of Thought that says add tender stuff like nastynurtiums to your garden as an Early Warning system.....:headbang:

If you See them on the Nasties you know the rest of your garden is under threat...

I've got an outbreak of green caterpillars......:doh:...I found one on the plant I cut down....

I don't Think it was in Bud ....just sitting around.

Probably cabbage whites....I saw a heard of them on the outside field last week......

IMG_1039 (1).JPG

We've got a twirly wind today...... :pass: ...I pulled the drying buds out of the washing cupboard to check them....the wind got a hold and lifted a couple of buds straight up in the air...twirled them...and dropped them.......

Too windy to trim today.......:pass:....well.....I'm putting it off.....coz it is me Favourite pot....

just about still morning :smoking:

was potting me seeds up and a knock at the door ,,the police ,,lol,couldnt make it up ,,but was about a local incident ,,phew

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!
It's a good the Law just can't walk onto my place and knock on the door. My entrance gate is chained and locked at all times!

Canna coffee for everyone!!
!My quandary.........sorta.
After working all the girls outdoors yesterday, I'm seriously considering leaving them outside and starting four new girls inside. In Shadowland, exposure is exposure and I'm already exposed. .................In for a penny..........in for a dollar! I don't think smell will be a problem. I never smelled the neighbor's girls last year.
I can run 4 totally new girls..............Twenty20 Vitamints I think is one, Fuge State and two other freebie from Meph or Roc. Defiantly something to consider. I do REALLY want to get a full grow under the Mars SP6500 to properly evaluate it.

Just look how happy they are outside!
IMG_20210623_193551493_HDR.jpg

Bruce at the end of day one

IMG_20210615_154618152_HDR.jpg

Bruce 8 days later yesterday
IMG_20210623_193626759_HDR.jpg

Well over an inch a day! Now how in the hell can I bring her back indoors? LOL!

I think I already know the group consensus! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back