Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hecno that Indian..?...music you posted the other day reminded me of digeridoo music that hubbys son sent when he was in Aus....it did the same kind of waves of sound...quite mesmerising..... :pass:

Usually you can kill mold with a bleach solution, but honestly house mold is usually black in my experience…..is that some kind of powdery mildew like plants get?
What is white mold?
There are many species of mold found in homes that can have a white appearance, such as aspergillus, cladosporium, and penicillum. These molds may also have other colors present as well. Mold will very often appear white when it is first developing and later change color after producing spores. While other mold will remain white throughout it’s lifecycle due to the type of material that it is feeding on.

Mould only looks black when it's in the spore forming age similar to how THC goes from white to amber I'd get a mix of some mould killing agents and get to work before the mould starts getting toxic or producing spores there what get on to your lungs .

Morning @TheHappyClique ...:pass:..sharing one.

@mohawk warrior
1624527093675.png
.....Highly recommended.
We had to treat all the walls after the flood and it just cut through it and we've had no return....:headbang:

Great on bathroom tiles too...if you get any damp patches......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back