Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's supposed to hit 102 degrees F today. Bought a kiddy wading pool. Not for the kids, but for my fat ass.
Hobbesy gonna be chillin like a villain!
1624470072766.gif

:soak:

It's supposed to hit 102 degrees F today. Bought a kiddy wading pool. Not for the kids, but for my fat ass.
While we haven't hit those temps, the humidity has been murderously high.
I think I'm gonna have to attempt going to a modified night schedule. I have some work in the shop to get done. It's just too hot n humid for day work.
Get up like 10pm, work the indoor girls, work in the shop until sunrise and work the outdoor girls. Might have to get up early once a week to spray outdoor girls at the end of their day.
I hate going on night shift!

While we haven't hit those temps, the humidity has been murderously high.
I think I'm gonna have to attempt going to a modified night schedule. I have some work in the shop to get done. It's just too hot n humid for day work.
Get up like 10pm, work the indoor girls, work in the shop until sunrise and work the outdoor girls. Might have to get up early once a week to spray outdoor girls at the end of their day.
I hate going on night shift!
Think of the budz bill think of the budz

Yes indeedy! He sent em to me as testers lil ways back so ran them in the 2x4 since they were photo fems!

Yes indeedy! He sent em to me as testers lil ways back so ran them in the 2x4 since they were photo fems!
It looks really hazy ? Is it a sativa ? What's the genetics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back