Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

dance.gif

It's supposed to hit 102 degrees F today. Bought a kiddy wading pool. Not for the kids, but for my fat ass.

:pighug: I saw you might be having a bit of a heatwave..........:headbang:....we got one for the ducks....:biggrin:...they loved it but it kept deflating...so we are looking at something a bit more substantial.......

Sorry to butt in was wondering before I purchase a laptop dose the site delete meta data for pics and vids ? I currently use jailbroke phone and meta remover but it's becoming a real pain to navigate the site on . Just asking so I can keep my self safe also seen a post about someone uploading over 40mb in one go :yoinks: am guessing that it was aimed at me :crying:
As I've now had my pic upload limited to one pic at a time . I had no idea itg was such a drain on resources and staffs time won't happen again take my apologies .

Puff puff pass any one ?:shrug:

Sorry to butt in was wondering before I purchase a laptop dose the site delete meta data for pics and vids ? I currently use jailbroke phone and meta remover but it's becoming a real pain to navigate the site on . Just asking so I can keep my self safe also seen a post about someone uploading over 40mb in one go :yoinks: am guessing that it was aimed at me :crying:
As I've now had my pic upload limited to one pic at a time . I had no idea itg was such a drain on resources and staffs time won't happen again take my apologies .

Puff puff pass any one ?:shrug:
One step ahead of u growseph! :woohoo1:
image.jpg

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back