Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would use my Cow Whisperer skills and would have one of those fuggers in my backyard!

Cow Pie @WildBill ......:chef:.......
1624450884711.png
...that would keep them Stoners munching...for a while......:pass:

What is 12 inches tall.....4 inches wide and knocked Mossy out.............Think twice before you Answer........:crying:

IMG_1047.JPG

What is 12 inches tall.....4 inches wide and knocked Mossy out.............Think twice before you Answer........:crying:

This.......:biggrin:....I got up with enthusiasm...thought I'll get her done afore it gets too hot on the patio......

Clipped her.....chewed the finger trim.....next thing I Know I'm waking up on the sofa and I'm Missing 2 hours......:crying:

It is the little ones you have to watch.....:pass:

Two pots done...1 to go.......after I unglue the scissors.....

The Kush/D I have were the same.....the Widow/D were more sporadic......:headbang:..I Think we got set up by Mother Nature....:biggrin:...1 each...:dragon2:

Which cross ended up too strong for you......?
Coz....from my admittedly small comparison.... Kush/D is the Strongest of the two........:pass:

now you mention it like that.,it probably was the kush, lol, i going to have to go back and read me thread and notes,,i also had a set that came out like a candelabra and in me head that was northernlights dom ,,hehe,,give me a week :smoking:i took them all to full amber as i was doing seeds hmmmm so many seeds so little space to grow them in,,,i got 4 sets from mixed pots that havent been touched and i know thiers a red and black in them
:crying: saying nothing

now you mention it like that.,it probably was the kush, lol, i going to have to go back and read me thread and notes

Not Important for now.....wait for your head to catch up........:headbang:...we got all the time in the world.......

i also had a set that came out like a candelabra and in me head that was northernlights dom

Like the one in me old photos...?

full

I can See NL showing through in a few.....I can see pale pink pistils....and I have had 1 baby poo one...agghh....Rank........
If fact I Think I see more NL in this cross than I did on the direct NL cross...Giggle...:pass:....

i took them all to full amber as i was doing seeds h

Yup....they'd be heavy amber...........:doc1:.....

i know thiers a red and black in them

The Hunt is on then.........:dragon2:.....Tame your own Dragon....

Were you outta meds when your tent was down......or did you have stash......?

I've Found a very Sweet spot on them...where you can finger harvest and it is Absolute Rocket Fuel.
I was high as a Hippies Cat for a couple of weeks....no ceiling....Thinking if you've been Dry...it might Help until you harvest proper.....:headbang:

I can See NL showing through in a few.....I can see pale pink pistils..

very much like that :thumbsup:, i struggling with pics at moment but i will get there again

Were you outta meds when your tent was down......or did you have stash......?

i did a tent full females at end of year last came down in jan but i had jars full at the end of it, lasted a good while,,i on my last bits of kief and butter at moment. on rationing lol,, funny how little it takes to give a buzz when you aint smoking ounces a week :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back