Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilled chicken for me!
AD71C492-4EAB-491A-80EB-AF74AAAB6817.jpeg

:vibe:

Dutch skunk #4 or was it #7... now that was a skunks arse...

:bravo:
It’s just so beautiful
Home after surgery and the long mend of 2-3 months till I might be back to normal. Have 2 weeks till soft cast comes off.
View attachment 1333756View attachment 1333757
Bushy!!! Rest well brother!!
Sweet Dreams Bushy!

You know how turkey burgers are more like a hockey puck! Well I have learned a couple of ways to fix that.

View attachment 1333760

The easiest method is to mix with 1/4th ground pork season as usual and cook.

Since pork is not always on hand and not always wanted there is another method. Put a stick of butter in the freezer ahead of time. In a mixing bowl add 1tablespoon of liquid such as milk, cream, nut milk, soy or whatever you want and one egg. Mix well, add your seasonings salt, pepper, diced onion and 1 pound of ground turkey. Mix well. Spread the mixture around in the bowl to expose a large surface and poke your fingers in it to make as many craters as you can. Take the stick of butter out of the freezer and shred 2 tbsp. onto the meat mixture. Mix well. This may get very loose so you have to form patties right in the pan almost like a pancake.

The pork method works best for BBQ and the mixture in a frying pan.
Pork makes everything better
Spain is letting us stop wearing face masks on 26th June......:yay::yay::yay:

Wait............View attachment 1333791

I've been on basic House Arrest for 15 Months...and Nothing in my personal conditions has changed.....ie....I haven't had even my First vaccine and I can go out without PPE.......?....:shrug:

So....either you Lied to me about the Danger to myself and locked me down for 15 months...?

Or...you are lying to me about the current Danger to myself now you are lifting restrictions........?

Can't have it Both ways................huh...........?.......:pass:
.... don’t get me started or we’ll all end up being watched....

I'd love too do you want vertical lines ,square box or chess board ? 3cm 6cm 9cm ?
Man knows his lawns...
But he wanted ya to till the 4 acres for veggies
I guess all that EU unity has long since gone out the window with every country seemingly going in its own direction. No wonder Europe is having such a problem in getting a handle on this.
I'm still not getting any of the vax. With my immune system, it's just not needed. It's been right at 10 years since I had a case of the flu and the time before that was in the early 80's.
LOL! It may come back to haunt me, Famous last words of a dying man, "I just don't get viruses."

Besides, I just don't want to mutate into a zombie when the sun farts out some crazy gamma radiation and it reacts with our DNA that the vax modified. But in this zombie world, the zombies will actually decompose, like every dead thing does in the non-movie world. It will be over in 6 months..........tropical areas sooner and northern areas may last until the next spring after being frozen all winter. :biggrin::baked:

Have one on me! :pass: Toke lightly! There's hash mixed in and a line of rosin on the paper.
the zombies won’t last heading north...
I’ve been waiting.:tang:

Busy day today.. never ending work this dad life..

@hairyman !!! What’s up? how are ya doing ..
Working on some tent bangers ehhhhh..
Point me in the direction of that read please

Their the ones ,,they must have been the catalyst at auto ground zero :pass:

The Third cross in the mix....... :headbang: ....

i getting excellent germ rates ,current lot cracking under 24 hrs

The Kush/D I have were the same.....the Widow/D were more sporadic......:headbang:..I Think we got set up by Mother Nature....:biggrin:...1 each...:dragon2:

Which cross ended up too strong for you......?
Coz....from my admittedly small comparison.... Kush/D is the Strongest of the two........:pass:

Thoughts from my side is the Affy/Kush is my well proven Personal meds.... so maybe I React better to it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back