Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! It may come back to haunt me, Famous last words of a dying man, "I just don't get viruses.

:headbang: Yeah....that would be my Luck.....:crying:

I Know I'm immuno compromised...so I'm waiting with me sleeve rolled up.....:pass:

Have one on me! :pass: Toke lightly! There's hash mixed in and a line of rosin on the paper.

Mmmmm....Thank You......on top of all the finger Trim I've consumed.....I Should be Flying.........:zen:...

I've got two hours....it is too Hot to trim on the patio 2pm-4pm....

missed you all also,,,has been a struggle but i back home for the foreseeable future,,,

Good to Hear....:pighug:...just Chill in for a couple of days.....don't try to catch up.....or you'll drive yourself Nuts.....

Good to Hear....:pighug:...just Chill in for a couple of days.....don't try to catch up.....or you'll drive yourself Nuts.....

:biggrin: just looking at the most recent :smoking:,,,will pick things up as i go along,, ,just starting the tent up at moment,,was sweating just putting it up, :rofl:

@hairyman Quick update:

Up to F4 seed on the Kush/Dragon cross .......Well Happy with it....
200 Plus out from early spring.
Found the non Auto content:
1 Female in 200 plus.

No work done on the Widow/Dragon cross yet....just simply to make it Easier running 1 cross at a time....no cross contamination Leakies...

I've already got the seed off I need Early season....so running Females only ATM....

I'm Playing with getting the Most Autos I can per pot....I needed some figures out just to Look for non auto content.....but instead of letting them run Small for pheno checking...I decided to see how fat I could get them........:biggrin:.

What you running when the tent is up...?

IMG_1023.JPG

Two orgypots of Autos...:biggrin:...see the 1 ltr bottle in the middle of the right hand pot...

3rd pot....Guess which one is non-auto.....:eyebrows:

IMG_1033.JPG

:biggrin: They are Not always that Easy to pick up.......
The Autos are like clones of the other two pots...the Non Auto one sticks out like a sore thumb.....:pass:

What you running when the tent is up...?

Dragons of course :smoking: ,,,, continuing to follow the widow side ,the set that was really far too strong for me ,,narcotic in fact

i managed to make some feminised seeds from a couple in solo pots i ran jus to keep me hand in ,just to see if i could do it ,wasn't a good match just a trial for femming them

Easier running 1 cross at a time....no cross contamination Leakies...

thats a good call,,, i have made a wee tent from an old tent to keep males in and mixed pots :thumbsup:,,,

I'm Playing with getting the Most Autos I can per pot....I needed some figures out just to Look for non auto content

i havent been able to do a full grow since jan /feb really ,,but had a few false starts..only mixed pot seeds show a 1/10 non auto from them ,,but from the selected ones all auto ,with no all year ones showing,,i forget what we called them ,,the ones that sex super fast and go on for a long veg

Dragons of course :smoking: ,,,, continuing to follow the widow side ,the set that was really far too strong for me ,,narcotic in fact

:dragon8: Over Ambered......:pighug:..take them milky next time.....

i managed to make some feminised seeds from a couple in solo pots i ran jus to keep me hand in ,just to see if i could do it ,wasn't a good match just a trial for femming them

I've not Tried feming yet.....:headbang:

thats a good call,,, i have made a wee tent from an old tent to keep males in and mixed pots :thumbsup:,,,

Like a Kid in a Sweeties shop.....
dragonbaby.jpg
...I set both away early Spring..I Had to See them.......:hothot:...but I only have 1 small rudimentary cold frame..so it was a PITA...
Kush/D was the better germer....so she went First....:headbang:....

i havent been able to do a full grow since jan /feb really ,,but had a few false starts..only mixed pot seeds show a 1/10 non auto from them ,,but from the selected ones all auto ,with no all year ones showing,,i forget what we called them ,,the ones that sex super fast and go on for a long veg

Gawd...your fingers Must be Twitching......:watering:....I Hope this is a New Start for you...

Fast Flower.....:headbang:..not fully Auto..not fully Photo...FF...

right i need to crack on,,then see what photos i have shown and those that i haven't and get me head around everything ,

i have brain fog for sure lots of days, :coffee2:

chuffed that alls well and just like coming home after a week away :bighug:

Bit at a time @hairyman ...don't overwhelm yourself.....:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back