Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain is letting us stop wearing face masks on 26th June......:yay::yay::yay:

Wait............View attachment 1333791

I've been on basic House Arrest for 15 Months...and Nothing in my personal conditions has changed.....ie....I haven't had even my First vaccine and I can go out without PPE.......?....:shrug:

So....either you Lied to me about the Danger to myself and locked me down for 15 months...?

Or...you are lying to me about the current Danger to myself now you are lifting restrictions........?

Can't have it Both ways................huh...........?.......:pass:
Babygirl......Didn't you know the inmates are in charge of the insane asylum?

Babygirl......Didn't you know the inmates are in charge of the insane asylum?

Freaking sure @WildBill ...my mask ain't coming off until I'm 2-4 weeks past me second shot....... :pass: ....and even then..maybe not...
The UK is forecasting an Autumn wave...

Gotta feeling Spain has run out of vax...:pass:

Afternoon @WildBill ...:pass:..sharing one....
Spotted the kitties yet....?
I found the little buggers! Seems Dad took them off exploring. I found them in my big shop. Why he took them there, I have no idea. There are no mice. I didn't have any vehicles in there for them to romp on and put cat and kitten paw prints on. Besides. most cat will only play on a car if it's just been fully detailed so when they try to play on it, they slip and have to put their claws out and scratch the finish. Or the car is engulfed with a layer of dust, the cats can explore the vehicles surface and like Hansel and Gretel, they have a trail to get back home.

They are now coming when I call them when feeding. They are having fun with "cat fishing" now. The one little black females with white patch heart watched Mom go after the toy, so she joined in. This made the others join in. She will also answer when I meow at her.........sometimes.

1624360324180.png

:crying:

Freaking sure @WildBill ...my mask ain't coming off until I'm 2-4 weeks past me second shot....... :pass: ....and even then..maybe not...
The UK is forecasting an Autumn wave...

Gotta feeling Spain has run out of vax...:pass:
I guess all that EU unity has long since gone out the window with every country seemingly going in its own direction. No wonder Europe is having such a problem in getting a handle on this.
I'm still not getting any of the vax. With my immune system, it's just not needed. It's been right at 10 years since I had a case of the flu and the time before that was in the early 80's.
LOL! It may come back to haunt me, Famous last words of a dying man, "I just don't get viruses."

Besides, I just don't want to mutate into a zombie when the sun farts out some crazy gamma radiation and it reacts with our DNA that the vax modified. But in this zombie world, the zombies will actually decompose, like every dead thing does in the non-movie world. It will be over in 6 months..........tropical areas sooner and northern areas may last until the next spring after being frozen all winter. :biggrin::baked:

Have one on me! :pass: Toke lightly! There's hash mixed in and a line of rosin on the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back