Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering say someone had a grow going where a feminized seed plant pollinated other feminized seed plants and some seeds produced. Would they be mostly feminized ? :rofl: Ok Ya this happened in my last grow. An over vegged black domina directly in front of a fan had it's way with some super lemon haze.

IMG_1065.JPG

Yesterdays haul..... :headbang: .....

Tomorrows candidates....

IMG_1068.JPG

I'll Miss this pot....most of my Live donations have come from this pot....it has been very generous......:pass:

View attachment 1334544

Yesterdays haul..... :headbang: .....

Tomorrows candidates....

View attachment 1334547

I'll Miss this pot....most of my Live donations have come from this pot....it has been very generous......:pass:

I was gonna ask what you use to trim your bush aunty! ^_^ ... (*gah hah hahhhhh*)
But now i see ... it's just a plain ole' pair of scissors!!

My fiskars broke and i forgot to replace them before my last grow ended ... Had to struggle on with secateurs ... felt like Edward Scissor hands .. but less accurate!

0b76cbe1f034c89469a61dff3ff2486e.gif

I was wondering say someone had a grow going where a feminized seed plant pollinated other feminized seed plants and some seeds produced. Would they be mostly feminized ? :rofl: Ok Ya this happened in my last grow. An over vegged black domina directly in front of a fan had it's way with some super lemon haze.

I'll be no good...I have never dabbled in Feminising...but if they were both fem......where did the pollen come from...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back