Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that's him.

I dunno, but I think you're asking for complications when trying "ORGANIC SUPERCOCO". :nono: ............that's a silly term.
Ph'ing the water is the first clue. NOT needed in true organics in real soil.
That's kinda why I've stopped watching him. He's just become too divergent in his methods from what direction I'm heading towards.
He has other good vids though on hash off the top of my head.

I’ve found that defoliation doesn’t bother them at all…..I’ve taken big handfuls off several days in a row, and only seen positive results. I even stopped the training I was doing and just defol now.

And if you’re going organic try to find that vegetable farmer in Alaska’s videos... that guy is unreal someone posted it on here way back when...

Should I do some leaf removal?
View attachment 1333440View attachment 1333441
Or hold off another week or so?
Not yet, but I'm a minimalist on defol and really only do it for air flow and a smaller degree light penetration or to help lessen the cola dominance thing.

Not yet, but I'm a minimalist on defol and really only do it for air flow and a smaller degree light penetration or to help lessen the cola dominance thing.
I think lack of lighting will be my downfall on harvest numbers so I’m thinking I need as much light as possible...
I hate removing stuff unless it’s like what you said air flow...
Mind you I’ve had a shit load of fun butchering plants for on here...
Remember the mainlining phase with budelee or w/e his name was...
Is that guy alive ? He had like a heart surgery or something

Interactive growing with mo ft. @Frank the Dank ...
Frank with be carefully selecting leaves to be removed over the next lil bit lmao...
:crying:
Get over a lbs and ya get half heheh
That might be a knockout subscription based thing

This is what I would take @mohawk warrior
D1CBADF3-FD4E-41A9-BBD8-432BD1D52488.jpeg

(Took forever to figure out how to mark on your picture lol)

Interactive growing with mo ft. @Frank the Dank ...
Frank with be carefully selecting leaves to be removed over the next lil bit lmao...
:crying:
Get over a lbs and ya get half heheh
That might be a knockout subscription based thing
Our grow styles are basically the same….I know how to get numbers with these lights and nutes

Our grow styles are basically the same….I know how to get numbers with these lights and nutes
Copy that! Stay frosty...
Now I gotta make an update and snip some leaves

I like to take the approach that would make people who think they can’t do it, give it a shot... well sometimes..
Christ I remember I did one outdoor on here with just like coffee grinds, egg shells and some shit

I dunno, but I think you're asking for complications when trying "ORGANIC SUPERCOCO". :nono: ............that's a silly term.
Ph'ing the water is the first clue. NOT needed in true organics in real soil.
That's kinda why I've stopped watching him. He's just become too divergent in his methods from what direction I'm heading towards.
He has other good vids though on hash off the top of my head.
I don't know enough to judge his methods. His results make me salivate though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back