Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I put one on when I first got it. I usually shut it off and let it run until it dies, but I guess it doesn't work that well with that carb. Not one lick of problems for 4 years though until this.
thats a good run before problems...

Man, 5 plants hanging in the closet, I'm dreading the trim phase of this operation. Gotta get some more mason jars as well cause it seems the ones I had didn't survive the move.
I have 8 girls going!

I have 8 girls going!
sadly since moving I barely have room for my 2x4 tent......gotta rebuild a bit to add height but thats all the expansion I can do for now....when I seed I'll have to put the reversed ones on back porch.

Been trying to figure out best method going forward from here....for laziness sake....2 good grows down, learned bunches...was leaning towards autopots per plant but not sure if that'll be lazy enough.. now looking at autopot tray with 1 big grow box for 3 plants to try full organic so I don't have to mix nutes.......just ph water, put in res.... any thoughts appreciated..pro's. con's.

Those organic grows by that Canadian kid on YouTube certainly look like a lazy man's dream. Got to buy a lot of stuff if you don't build your own soil.

The results are pretty impressive though.

Those organic grows by that Canadian kid on YouTube certainly look like a lazy man's dream. Got to buy a lot of stuff if you don't build your own soil.

The results are pretty impressive though.
which one...Canuck?

Been trying to figure out best method going forward from here....for laziness sake....2 good grows down, learned bunches...was leaning towards autopots per plant but not sure if that'll be lazy enough.. now looking at autopot tray with 1 big grow box for 3 plants to try full organic so I don't have to mix nutes.......just ph water, put in res.... any thoughts appreciated..pro's. con's.
plan on going back to full auto so I can peel back tent sides and will be using bedroom as a lung room, lights for 18/6 or 17/7 so I can sleep, exhausting from tent top to outside to pull heat and smell, window A/C to keep temp regulated. intake into room will be 1/2 inch gap under door(cause wife was complaing about smell leakage) so should be under almost constant under pressure.

Morning AFN!

They say every piece of chocolate that you eat shortens your life by two minutes. I have done the math. Apparently I died sometime in 1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back