Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some cat debauchery going on yesterday. When I went to feed the cats, none were waiting. I started calling as I was getting their food. Zira and her little gray boy eventually showed up. The Dad and all the little black ones were missing. He showed up a little while ago when I checked after making my coffee. I hope that little bastard didn't take them hunting at the neighbors. If he did that, they are Rotty turds in the making. I guess I'll see a little later.

Works good as you know @WildBill This is from home . 15 plus foot . Likes cats and dogs :biggrin:
snakeb.jpg

Works good as you know @WildBill This is from home . 15 plus foot . Likes cats and dogs :biggrin:
View attachment 1333416
I scolded my Uncle for killing a snake one afternoon. It was a huge Texas Rat Snake. I had seen it many times. They are non-toxic and very beneficial as they do love to eat poisonous snakes and rodents. It was just over 7ft long and very fat. I was pretty pissed, especially I had told him many years ago about them when he killed one in their shop in Odessa.
No telling what kinda beasties you have where you live!:rofl:

morning kittens, all caught up kinda....still overcast and possible rainy day.......

One for us oldies . :smoking: :thumbsup:

LOL! Oldies!
It sucked the first time I heard my teenage songs on a damn "Oldies Station"!
morning kittens, all caught up kinda....still overcast and possible rainy day.......
Looks like I have showers coming in this afternoon.

LOL! Oldies!
It sucked the first time I heard my teenage songs on a damn "Oldies Station"!

Looks like I have showers coming in this afternoon.
we been getting side swipe showers from that gulf coast tropical storm/depression......doing the yard good but kinda hard to try to get anything done when it's nice 1 minute then dumping buckets 2 minutes later with no warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back