Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
we been getting side swipe showers from that gulf coast tropical storm/depression......doing the yard good but kinda hard to try to get anything done when it's nice 1 minute then dumping buckets 2 minutes later with no warning
I've had a river flooding warning for about 10 days now and haven't got rain for about 8. LOL!
I'm gonna have hell when my carb finally shows up for my mower. It's not rebuildable and it has a stupid designed float and covid has had them on back order. I've used all my tricks to get it working properly, but nothing stuck.
I have a friggin' jungle to tackle since no mowing yet this season. I'll just have to do it in increments when I get the carb in.
It has been good though. The roots on the Bermuda grass are really deep and spreading nicely and I can see what wild flowers are around. Maybe I'll get to harvest some seeds from them.

I've had a river flooding warning for about 10 days now and haven't got rain for about 8. LOL!
I'm gonna have hell when my carb finally shows up for my mower. It's not rebuildable and it has a stupid designed float and covid has had them on back order. I've used all my tricks to get it working properly, but nothing stuck.
I have a friggin' jungle to tackle since no mowing yet this season. I'll just have to do it in increments when I get the carb in.
It has been good though. The roots on the Bermuda grass are really deep and spreading nicely and I can see what wild flowers are around. Maybe I'll get to harvest some seeds from them.
think they go out of their way to make carbs more complicated than they need to be on lawn equipt.......I've gotten pretty good at defeating that damn magnetic solenoid BS

think they go out of their way to make carbs more complicated than they need to be on lawn equipt.......I've gotten pretty good at defeating that damn magnetic solenoid BS
Exactly what is screwing up. I run treatment in the fuel, but I'm just gonna have to plan and get corn free gas........another retarded governmental regulation. Up there with EGR on a diesel vehicle!

Exactly what is screwing up. I run treatment in the fuel, but I'm just gonna have to plan and get corn free gas........another retarded governmental regulation. Up there with EGR on a diesel vehicle!
least common denominator coming back to haunt us...... seems people aren't smart enough now a days to buy a $2.00 shut off valve and install it to keep all their gas draining out.

least common denominator coming back to haunt us...... seems people aren't smart enough now a days to buy a $2.00 shut off valve and install it to keep all their gas draining out.
Yeah, I put one on when I first got it. I usually shut it off and let it run until it dies, but I guess it doesn't work that well with that carb. Not one lick of problems for 4 years though until this.

Man, 5 plants hanging in the closet, I'm dreading the trim phase of this operation. Gotta get some more mason jars as well cause it seems the ones I had didn't survive the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back