Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you’re going organic try to find that vegetable farmer in Alaska’s videos... that guy is unreal someone posted it on here way back when...

Should I do some leaf removal?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Or hold off another week or so?

Last edited:
And if you’re going organic try to find that vegetable farmer in Alaska’s videos... that guy is unreal someone posted it on here way back when...

Should I do some leaf removal?
View attachment 1333440View attachment 1333441
Or hold off another week or so?
I’d just tuck em personally! I don’t defol anymore unless into flower and need some airflow into canopy! The twenty20 girls doing 2 in 1 earthbox they really grew into 1 another so that lower stuff that was tangled I can now tell I should have hacked out some leaves and sucker branches and I prob wouldn’t have needed to leave bottom an extra week!

Last edited:
I’d just tuck em personally! I don’t defol anymore unless into flower and need some airflow into canopy! The twenty20 girls doing 2 in 1 earthbox they really grew into 1 another so that lower stuff that was tangled I can now tell I should have hacked out some leaves and sucker branches and I prob wouldn’t have needed to leave bottom an extra week!
Have been doin the ol florida tucks
But gotta keep going back and re tucking.. getting lazier/ don’t have time

@Frank the Dank frankie!!!!!
Morning, so snip some stuff in a week ehhhhh...
See what auntie suggestion is when she pops in..
one of the seed stockers has the hermi trait so I may just get rid of it

Have been doin the ol florida tucks
But gotta keep going back and re tucking.. getting lazier/ don’t have time

@Frank the Dank frankie!!!!!
Morning, so snip some stuff in a week ehhhhh...
See what auntie suggestion is when she pops in..
one of the seed stockers has the hermi trait so I may just get rid of it
No, I meant take some today, those top two pair on the main would be what I take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back