Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, there are a lot of factors that go into things. I defol because of the cob lights I use. They are excellent lights, and very efficient, but penetration is not their strong suit. Get those leaves at the top out of the way so light can get into the canopy and encourage more tops…..really cuts down on the level of inferior buds that way. It’s not for everyone, but I’ve gotten better than good results this way…..and believe Mo can too since we are using the same (or similar) setup…..not to mention that the plant in question could clearly benefit from some defoliation.
Sounds like you might need to get help with that "penetration problem" Frank!:funny::funny::funny::biggrin:

He's a great grower but his channel has got commercial imo loads of product name drops and placement don't u think ?
I did notice he does do that a lot, Spider Farmers, AC, Gaia Green and that seed company that i can't remember right now. But he seems to stay with just these over all his grows and doesn't change. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's ok.

Hey everybody,

tronN00dles here. Currently 22 days in to my latest grow: 2x Blue Amnesia XXL by Dinafem under 2x HLD 135W v2 Quantum Board LEDs, each in 5 gallon fabric pots in Pro-Mix HP w/ GH Flora Series nutrients. I'll be starting a grow journal very soon. And may I say, this is the dopest dope community on the interwebs! You all rock!

On a similar note: @420Forever, any chance this blog post can get me into the 'Cultivator's Club'? :eyebrows: If not, I'll try again with my latest journal :cheers:

Happy growing,

tronN00dles

This is what I would take @mohawk warrior View attachment 1333456
(Took forever to figure out how to mark on your picture lol)
We’re cooking with gas now Frankie!!!
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back