Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s going on peoples!!
Had to skip a couple pages just to get a response off
Canned chili is a capitol offense in Texas! :crying:
Heheheh punishable by death
Bhahahah! Mate, i clikc that grid shit on my phone and its all , hey how lets fill out this uneraseeablegrid shit! SO just click post to make us go aways"

Or something.

#gridclan - (for olds yea?)

They say whose the 420forever, hes neat, he said "hi" back already?

"Can we say hi?"

SO yeah ummm.... Madsden says " Hi @420Forever " ( hes 8) and likes your name
Drink lots of water this morning bud heheheh
Got fahkin tanked did ya?!
Happy Fathers Day..................:cheers:

Thanks!

Putting me to shame lol and I think I found a neighbor with vines lmao how do I snag a clipping? And yes the leaf is like yours on that one.. more heart shaped than what I was seeing.

Can some one help us out here I've been patiently waiting for the scopex 100 to be stocked but am losing patience I need a decent strip led the scopex is around £100 for 100w and is 4ft long perfect for supplemental for my space I also want to add some uva-uvb area to cover is 120x60 any of led guru's wanna help budget is £250 for the both ?
Here's a good UVB light with the bulb you want. I bought two for my 4x4. I didn't like the hanging set up, so I epoxied a small clamp style paper clip and zip tied it to my tent bars on either side of my main light. Too light for regular hangars. LED UBV is very expensive and not very powerful. They are not there yet with led UVB.

Just choose AgroMax 2 Foot T5 Pure UV Bulb as the bulb option

Don't know if they ship to you.

i have a small 75w scope light for vegging its beastly shame they cant be found more easily
have a look at migro he has a 120w led strip light for 200 quid might not be what your looking for with your space and he sells uvb/uva kits for around 80
I got two UVB lights for less than one of his.
Here's a good UVB light with the bulb you want. I bought two for my 4x4. I didn't like the hanging set up, so I epoxied a small clamp style paper clip and zip tied it to my tent bars on either side of my main light. Too light for regular hangars. LED UBV is very expensive and not very powerful. They are not there yet with led UVB.

Just choose AgroMax 2 Foot T5 Pure UV Bulb as the bulb option

Don't know if they ship to you.

That reminds me of living in West Texas. Dust storms would blow in so thick that the street lights came on during the day! Occasionally a storm would spark up during one of these and it would literally rain mud!!:yoinks:

Yup...exactly @cubfaninmo ...first time I saw it..it was like looking at the sky through American Tan nylons.
Then it rained and the rain was turning into lumps of sand.

Not half an hour later I heard the neighbour out washing and brushing the patio...and I'm Thinking hhhhmmm....house proud....

springclea.gif

Then I realised...if you don't get it off when it is wet...it sets like cement.... :pass:

Your ladies look fabulous!

Cheers....they are Enjoying themselves...touch wood.......:headbang:..white rabbits.......:biggrin:

Drink lots of water this morning bud heheheh
Got fahkin tanked did ya?!

:pighug: YOU GOT A HANGOVER @DCLXVI......:yay1:

Putting me to shame lol and I think I found a neighbor with vines lmao how do I snag a clipping? And yes the leaf is like yours on that one.. more heart shaped than what I was seeing

@mohawk warrior .....Just cut a piece the length you need.....trim the leaves by 2/3rds...well drained sand/soil mix....they really Are hardy plants....hard Not to grow....:headbang:

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ...muggy seems the theme of the day......if Life deals you muggy....make sure it's an AFN Muggy......:coffee:

View attachment 1332988
I found a guy who does clothing near by... gonna see what he’d charge me to do like 100 hats or something..,.
Who’s got the skills to put the trich crown on the old logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back