Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_0967.JPG

10 and 15 autos in a 20 ltr pot......... :headbang:

4 Photos in a 25 ltr pot.........

full

full

Much the same here @WildBill ....:d5:...I've Learned to live with dust........:crying:
Not a worse place in the world for dust is Phoenix. It's that damn talc fine dust that gets everywhere. The building we put our chassis dyno in hadn't been cleaned since it was built. We were going to use it also to store customer car so I had to get it "clean". The dust was super thick in the rafters. I ran air hose from a compressor in another building over to the dyno shop and put on something close to a hazmat suite a friend hooked me up with. Another Bud hooked me up with his small parking lot sweeper. I cleaned up the building twice before I was happy and then cleaned the whole lot. It would have taken a week or more to do it by hand.
A clean room was an absolute must out there for any kind of engine building and more so the level I was building engines.
I'll bet I have a cup or two still in my race trailer with my poor little Mustang still sitting in it.:sadcry:

Yup….only other place I’ve experienced those giant walls of dust (called a haboob lol) was in Iraq

View attachment 1333045
Looks like what flys outta my kids ass from time to time.... POOnami’s

I dunno what the flower was.. just seen it on the morning stroll with the lil one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back