Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup….only other place I’ve experienced those giant walls of dust (called a haboob lol) was in Iraq

View attachment 1333045
I was in the Gulf just north of the Strait of Hormuz. I was on the fantail just chillin'. I looked off in the distance and could see what I thought were clouds. It was rolling fast across the water and I could quickly see it wasn't clouds of moisture. You just don't think about seeing a mountain of dust going across the water.It was quite the site to see I later learned that The Shaw had ordered several destroyers from us that had specific mods to the ventilation systems to deal with the insane haboobs, None were delivered before the overthrow and were then just added to the fleet.

That pic looks like the storms in the valley from around 2008 or so. I could never make any kind of sense of the weather patterns there!

That pic looks like the storms in the valley from around 2008 or so. I could never make any kind of sense of the weather patterns there!
I just pulled that pic from google.

the “valley fever “ associated with those storms is supposed to be bad, too

1624199512369.png

Hmmm looks like one of the feminized seed stockers is a dude?
image.jpg

I’d use this if I had another tent...
Shit!!! This sucks

Hey @Mossy :toke:I'm ok just have a real-life situation going that keeps my attention. I pop in here for a little humor and wisdom now and then but generally too distracted for posting. Maybe just a while longer:pass:
Cheers @Frank the Dank :headbang:

BTW...has anyone heard from @Jraven ....?....not like him to be MIA so long....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back