Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When @bushmasterar15 gets Finished we are entering him for the Olympics ...coz everything will have been replaced or renewed.......... :pighug:

Hopefully the doctors fix him up right…..

Don’t wanna have to enter him in the Special Olympics! ;) :bighug:

download (2).jpg

happee solstice kidz! :cools: annnnnd, it'z -> ♫ Happee birthday x2 to Marvin & Gracie ♫ :bday: :smiley1: :headbang: ppp

20210616_210128.jpg

20210614_154510.jpg

How’d that happen they have same birthday?? They from the same litter?? :shrug:

well, today duz actually happen to be Gracie'z real b-day...she'z 3 today :thumbsup: Marvin on the other hand is a whole other long story, lol :doh: he showed up sometime back in '05...er, give or take a year :rolleyes2: don't remember what month of course, but i do know it was summertime, so i jus "invented" his b-day as the solstice & called it good, lol :jointman: :kitty: ppp

Good Morfnoevight All! EO and my favorite breakfast. Happy Father's Day!

_DSC3846.JPG

There is no acceptable gluten free Sour Dough English Muffin that I have found so I made some home fried potatoes instead. Poor me :rofl:.

Here is my Father's Day scratcher:

ticket.jpg

100% winner :jump::jump::jump:

I Dunno how Good your eyes are.........:crying:

Good Luck......

Yesterday hubby said to me.....:yoinks:..have you seen the grape vine on the chicken run....it is going to take the fence down.......:pass:..

I Told him two weeks ago...and he took no notice..... :pass:....but now the gate isn't closing properly....he has noticed....now he has a couple of Acro props in until we cut it down Sept....

View attachment 1333022

Lucky Chickens huh......?.....:pass:......

View attachment 1333027

@Waira ..........:eyebrows:
Are you going to make a barrel of wine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back