Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me on this fine Sunday afternoon!
1624217892443.gif

Happy father's Day to all the single dad's and family dad's hope you all had a great day with Ur little shits :crying: my sleep pattern is messed up Wales need to hurry up and get knocked out of the euros I can't keep up with the garden beers :cheers::dizzy::baked:

@Mossy i knew you was a Royal catness but I never knew you were autoflower royalty :worship: the first person in the whole wide world to legitimately create a full autoflower. Am just listening to a podcast on dude grows pottering round out side in the sunrise when all of a sudden they start refering to mossy on AFN I nearly dropped me coffee :crying::d5: what a awesome f**king story it was too nice mos :joy: I hear that your creation was used by some Dr or something over in the states for medical use ? That's cool Af I hope you got paid for it

@Mossy i knew you was a Royal catness but I never knew you were autoflower royalty :worship: the first person in the whole wide world to legitimately create a full autoflower. Am just listening to a podcast on dude grows pottering round out side in the sunrise when all of a sudden they start refering to mossy on AFN I nearly dropped me coffee :crying::d5: what a awesome f**king story it was too nice mos :joy: I hear that your creation was used by some Dr or something over in the states for medical use ? That's cool Af I hope you got paid for it

Morning @TheHappyClique .. :pass: ..sharing one.

Nope..never got a penny...for anything... #stillskint :headbang:

Morning @TheHappyClique .. :pass: ..sharing one.

Nope..never got a penny...for anything... #stillskint :headbang:

Well any how you etched ya name on the royal autoflower stone that's equivalent to heavyweight champ :shooty: super cool Mossy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back