Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that top shot not a Girl @mohawk warrior .....?.....they look like pistils in the top right of the shot........ :pass:
Top is female correct.. bottoms male
Haven’t been gone that long auntie!!! G’s
:pighug: YOU GOT A HANGOVER @DCLXVI......:yay1:

@mohawk warrior .....Just cut a piece the length you need.....trim the leaves by 2/3rds...well drained sand/soil mix....they really Are hardy plants....hard Not to grow....:headbang:
Sounds beautiful to me cause my soil is perfect

So far it looks like only 2 dudes and 2 one fangs 2 suicides and 2 choked out and one self topper
Fuckin Munsters pot

... and a moment of silence
image.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning LS! Cannabis and coffee time. Enjoying the sunrise and “cool” morning before it gets 90 and muggy!
View attachment 1332914

Sun comes up, in a coffee cup

Got my canna coffee going too. It's becoming a morning ritual.

Gonna have to find a good high CBD/THC girl just for canna coffee. I made the last canna butter with hash and made it VERY potent. I have 4 sticks and have been using one for around 10 days with two doses a day and I've used less than a third of that stick. I keep it in a plastic bag and shave off what I need. I add some cbd oil to it most days to even out the high.
I'd make hash with a cbd/thc girl, squish it, decarb and then infuse. I can make it as strong as I want with no loss of oil.

Haven’t been gone that long auntie!!! G’s

I Dunno how Good your eyes are.........:crying:

Sounds beautiful to me cause my soil is perfect

Good Luck......

Yesterday hubby said to me.....:yoinks:..have you seen the grape vine on the chicken run....it is going to take the fence down.......:pass:..

I Told him two weeks ago...and he took no notice..... :pass:....but now the gate isn't closing properly....he has noticed....now he has a couple of Acro props in until we cut it down Sept....

IMG_0977.JPG

Lucky Chickens huh......?.....:pass:......

IMG_0981.JPG

@Waira ..........:eyebrows:

Last edited:
Yup...exactly @cubfaninmo ...first time I saw it..it was like looking at the sky through American Tan nylons.
Then it rained and the rain was turning into lumps of sand.

Not half an hour later I heard the neighbour out washing and brushing the patio...and I'm Thinking hhhhmmm....house proud....

View attachment 1332969

Then I realised...if you don't get it off when it is wet...it sets like cement.... :pass:

Cheers....they are Enjoying themselves...touch wood.......:headbang:..white rabbits.......:biggrin:
When I was a kid, we used to get NASTY dust storms because of the bare soil farming out west and in the panhandle irrigated farming.
The fine dust would get every where in the house. We had pine floors and with the condition Mom kept them, the dust stood out. After a rash of several dust storms in a row, Mom jarred up the sweepings and a couple months later we visted her brother out west. She sent me to the car to bring her the jar. She handed her brother the jar and said, "I'm sure your missing something that I found in my house. Please keep it in your backyard this time!" Mom had waited until Pop and her brother had a few beers before she pulled this out. She had everyone rolling!

When I was a kid, we used to get NASTY dust storms because of the bare soil farming out west and in the panhandle irrigated farming.
The fine dust would get every where in the house. We had pine floors and with the condition Mom kept them, the dust stood out. After a rash of several dust storms in a row, Mom jarred up the sweepings and a couple months later we visted her brother out west. She sent me to the car to bring her the jar. She handed her brother the jar and said, "I'm sure your missing something that I found in my house. Please keep it in your backyard this time!" Mom had waited until Pop and her brother had a few beers before she pulled this out. She had everyone rolling!

Much the same here @WildBill ....:d5:...I've Learned to live with dust........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back