Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a ton of different organics some conventional most not an recently in the living coco the results have been something I dreamed of since I was a youngdude some plants are absolutely caked but all got excellent coverage an strains I did outdoor I never got these results so I'm thinking it's the living coco

Cheers @dankstyle J :bighug:....hhhmmm...coco..........hmmm......might be a Bit Adventurous for me......:crying:

I'm Definitely seeing Benefits from a regular fert schedule.......:watering:.......my yield per pot has shot up.......but coco might be a bit beyond me.....:biggrin:

Longest Day today..........:vibe:...tomorrow we are on our way back to winter..........Fawk........:doh:

Just off 15 hours then.....max daylight in my grow ever...minus shade/shadow time....and under 10 hours on the shortest day.....:pass:

1624185290436.png

Good morning LS! Cannabis and coffee time. Enjoying the sunrise and “cool” morning before it gets 90 and muggy!
View attachment 1332914

Sun comes up, in a coffee cup

Sharing one with you @cubfaninmo ...... :pass: ...it was muggy here yesterday...shower before we went shopping...shower when you come back.....coz your clothes are sticking to you......

Today is Better..... Fresher......

Sunrise over the washing cupboard...:biggrin:...ladies Waiting for rays........:pass:

IMG_0955.JPG

View attachment 1332889

Dirty rain......this happens when the wind comes up from the south and brings African sand with it............:headbang:

Light last night...but it sets like cements....and blocks all your girls pores if you don't wash it off.....:pass:
That reminds me of living in West Texas. Dust storms would blow in so thick that the street lights came on during the day! Occasionally a storm would spark up during one of these and it would literally rain mud!!:yoinks:

Sharing one with you @cubfaninmo ...... :pass: ...it was muggy here yesterday...shower before we went shopping...shower when you come back.....coz your clothes are sticking to you......

Today is Better..... Fresher......

Sunrise over the washing cupboard...:biggrin:...ladies Waiting for rays........:pass:

View attachment 1332942
Your ladies look fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back