Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasted me first bit of the dog this morning gang . Amazed at how clean she's burns after only the base dry final weight wasn't much but its nice smoke 38.80 Grams. The runtz are looking decent now too here's the proof you asked for will go into jars for few weeks :crying: :thumbsup:
50.jpg

Tasted me first bit of the dog this morning gang . Amazed at how clean she's burns after only the base dry final weight wasn't much but its nice smoke 38.80 Grams. The runtz are looking decent now too here's the proof you asked for will go into jars for few weeks :crying: :thumbsup: View attachment 1332854

Morning @TheHappyClique :pass: ..sharing one.

38.8 g's x £10 a gram street bought.....you have Saved yourself a Fortune.....and you Know it is good mold free Bud...Congratulations....:cheersmate:

Looks Delicious @dankstyle J ....what you using to get the trics to pop......?
I use a ton of different organics some conventional most not an recently in the living coco the results have been something I dreamed of since I was a youngdude some plants are absolutely caked but all got excellent coverage an strains I did outdoor I never got these results so I'm thinking it's the living coco.

Morning @TheHappyClique :pass: ..sharing one.

38.8 g's x £10 a gram street bought.....you have Saved yourself a Fortune.....and you Know it is good mold free Bud...Congratulations....:cheersmate:
My first auto was bigger :crying: my own fault for being stubborn at start hating on it . The poor thing got no love got chopped week early and just lobbed in a cupboard to dry I've got major house works going on an had to make the space in the tent not ideal but like u said it's smokeable meds and it's actually quite good considering. the runtz is me behbee she's doing much better this is the smaller of the 2 and she's getting a right belly on her buds about same fatness as a deo can with about 2/3 weeks to go I'll run these out till the end
IMG_20210619_195108.jpg

bud is bud my friend regardless of yield, and its bud that you grew yourself.:clapper: Nice job and it does look nice btw.
It's not about the most potent biggest buds that I can post all over Instagram for me like you said I really do enjoy growing anything ive saved Tufts of grass from the cull B4 now :crying: I believe you get out of life what you put in and I didn't exactly get off to the best start as a youth soo am just trying to slowly change some habits and re train my self I suppose having children makes you stop thinking selfishly and it becomes more about what you can do to improve there life's right ? It's been a cool journey so far we now recycle over half of our total waste compost alot of the stuff we can't recycle and find uses for the rest this time next year i will have 4/5 6ft beds set up with the hope to be as self sufficient as possible well that's the goal at least . We have made some really big changes I've been really proud of my gang for giving the main TV up we now do not have a large TV in the front room we felt that too much time was wasted in front of the thing so we opted for 1 TV in each bedroom and it's been really nice to see the kids getting involved in the graft and teaching me youngest about wildlife and plants had been wonderful and a great bonding experience shes normally super shy but being out side in the garden has brought out her cheeky side she now has a new found love for telling me what to do :crying::smoking:

Tasted me first bit of the dog this morning gang . Amazed at how clean she's burns after only the base dry final weight wasn't much but its nice smoke 38.80 Grams. The runtz are looking decent now too here's the proof you asked for will go into jars for few weeks :crying: :thumbsup: View attachment 1332854
I'd be happy with that..my cupboards are bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back