Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some one help us out here I've been patiently waiting for the scopex 100 to be stocked but am losing patience I need a decent strip led the scopex is around £100 for 100w and is 4ft long perfect for supplemental for my space I also want to add some uva-uvb area to cover is 120x60 any of led guru's wanna help budget is £250 for the both ?

Can some one help us out here I've been patiently waiting for the scopex 100 to be stocked but am losing patience I need a decent strip led the scopex is around £100 for 100w and is 4ft long perfect for supplemental for my space I also want to add some uva-uvb area to cover is 120x60 any of led guru's wanna help budget is £250 for the both ?
i have a small 75w scope light for vegging its beastly shame they cant be found more easily
have a look at migro he has a 120w led strip light for 200 quid might not be what your looking for with your space and he sells uvb/uva kits for around 80

I make sure I have me quota of haze or I'd be pulling me face off life's unbearable for me with out smoke you should do perpetual mate little and often
That's the plan Happy, this grow thing is chugging along in it's first round. My anxiety is hard to bear but I'm lucky it's only in phases and waves so although hard to bear, it is bearable. Once i get my first harvest in it'll be a perpetual small grow just to keep a few jars stocked up.

My eyes light up at bigger grow set ups with bigger tents etc... but my wife... :lol: :grrr2:

That's the plan Happy, this grow thing is chugging along in it's first round. My anxiety is hard to bear but I'm lucky it's only in phases and waves so although hard to bear, it is bearable. Once i get my first harvest in it'll be a perpetual small grow just to keep a few jars stocked up.

My eyes light up at bigger grow set ups with bigger tents etc... but my wife... :lol: :grrr2:
what space are you working with now ? a 4x4 tent rocking 500w of led or 600w of hps four twenty liter pots with coco or soil is all anyone needs to be self sufficient you will get in as much trouble for that size setup as anything smaller in my opinion so might as well do it right :crying:

@Trichome farmer I've got a 2x4 with a TS600 + a TS1000. 2 x 5 gallon fabric pots with two Autos and 1x 5 gallon fabric pot with a photo. Later I will either add another TS 1000 or maybe buy a sp3000 and another 2x4 for a veg _ flower set up if i decide to go down the photo route. At the moment the sole focus is learning by doing, getting my problem identification and solving skills up to scratch and then we'll see how it goes. So far I've learned that patience is the number 1 skill one must have in this endeavor.

I remember back to the days when I lived in paradise and we used to just throw seeds in the ground with minimum care and next to no idea what we were doing. We had very little patience back in those days either, 1 out of 100 plants would live past 3 months without us hacking them to pieces to smoke shitty leaf.

Last edited:
Looks Delicious @dankstyle J ....what you using to get the trics to pop......?
I use a ton of different organics some conventional most not an recently in the living coco the results have been something I dreamed of since I was a youngdude some plants are absolutely caked but all got excellent coverage an strains I did outdoor I never got these results so I'm thinking it's the living coco

I run out every now and then that's why I keep the trim back and freeze it in a old ice cream tub buy Ur self some large rosin bags and make a small wooden frame cut the rosin bag down one side so it forms a flat square tack and gorilla glue the edges in-between a frame and you have a DIY screen for under £5 then sift the frozen trim when u run out you will have some great quick hash/kief and it keeps for ever in the freezer blows ya head off too

IMG_0973.JPG

Still counting Blessings....:chef:....bacon ribs with smokey tomato sauce......and I didn't even have to cook them.
The Sunday food market here is Fantastic.......:headbang:....they have enormous wood burning ovens and you can buy everything you could possibly want for a cooking free sunday.
From sunday roast of beef lamb pork chicken to Ginormous paella cooked as you walk around....:chef:..I Defy anyone to walk in and not Buy anything...the cooking smells gives you Instant hunger...never mind what you have been smoking.......:pass:

At the end of the market is a hut with barrels of wine...where you can buy perfectly quaffable red or white wine for 2 euros a Ltr....2.2 pints....sigh...

:pass:

IMG_0968.JPG

Dirty rain......this happens when the wind comes up from the south and brings African sand with it............:headbang:

Light last night...but it sets like cements....and blocks all your girls pores if you don't wash it off.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back